What SHOULD you be able to do, but can't?

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

T.C

Sep 2, 2003
Dysfunction Junction
:rofl: lol @ you pair . I do admit I am losing the art compared to about 10 years ago when I worked in town and had to park on side streets and slip into the most daft tiny spaces. thats what taught me to do it ... it was a do or die thing . :p
I seem to be better at parallel parking than I am just driving or backing into spaces though, which is odd :confused: :$

I have a ripe-for-p1sstake driving position though - sit right back, slumped low, with one hand on wheel, arm outstretched & fist gripping top of wheel.. a real 'checkin out da honeyz' pose, as my lot call it :rolleyes: Apparently I lean to the left too :(

Amelie

Sep 6, 2003
Shabba said:
No one can reverse park better than me, male or female, man or beast, nailed on fact, no arguments, end of, and i will fight anyone who says different!!

Doh! You're right, i bloody got it wrong. I am the queen of barking, not parking. I knew it was one or the other i was ace at! I hate it when that happens.

Actually i am shit at parking, i just drive round and round till an easy one comes up. Jonno goes mad at the way i 'abandon' the car outside the house. Maaan in this heat it just seems such an effort to get close to the curb.

Woooof!

beaker

Jun 24, 2005
Dr Huxtables
I cant put mascara on with my mouth closed:eek:

It takes me about half hour to get me lenses in, instead of two mins like they show ya in specsavers:mad: (there well cocky in there)

I cant use the friggin stereo.. its quite a good un and its just too technical for me:crazy:

Saying that i cant use the video...:condom:

Cant draw or sing or do ewt artistic:(

dods

Oct 13, 2004
Huddersfieldcestershirey
drink more than 5 bottles of sol/corona in a swift lads out on the town stylee and not get pissed :$ as i will be proving in about 2 hours from now :cool:

oh aye - and stop surfing on this bloody website everyday..... :mad: ;)