Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

What kind of club do u go for ???

• Clean n Classy ?

Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Stinky Sweat Box ?

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Don't dare as long as i have a good night ?

Votes: 17 60.7%

• Total voters

O.T.B

Aug 3, 2004
Do U Go For A Clean N Classy ? :eyebrow:

Do U Go For Stinky Sweat Box ? :eyebrow:

Don't care As Long As I Av A Good Night ? :eyebrow:

" NOT LONG NOW " NEARLY WEEKEND " NOT LONG NOW "

Last edited:

Northern Star

Staff member
May 10, 2004
On Cloud 9!!!
Well i have done some nice clean clubs and had a fab time and also little sweat boxes like our beloved hazy and had an even fabber time...so it dont really matter a jot to me............as long as the ingreadients are there u can have a good time in a bus shelter........ :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

misstickle

Apr 2, 2004
upgraded to Didsbury!
All depends on what mood you're in, how you're with and what the crowd's like. Most of my fave places are dives, but a do frequent suave joints too. There are many clubs that are inbetween, they're usually the best!

Do miss wharehouse raves though!! ;)

Saysay

VIP Gold Member
Apr 20, 2003
Madchester
www.mixcloud.com
I dont care, so long as the music's good and theres enough room for me to shake ma butt!!

party-smiley-048.gif

XValentinadobeX

Registered Member
Aug 1, 2004
leicestershire
members.aol.com
i thought this one would be easy :D
obviously everyone wants a good night whatever club ur in! but given a good night in a sweaty dark n dindgy club or a clean and classy one ? then yer id prefer to hav a good night in a clean n classy one ;) anyone who'd prefer to hav a good night in a dark n sweety joint to a clean one needs their heads testing :S

blue jammer

Dec 9, 2003
XValentinadobeX said:
i thought this one would be easy :D
obviously everyone wants a good night whatever club ur in! but given a good night in a sweaty dark n dindgy club or a clean and classy one ? then yer id prefer to hav a good night in a clean n classy one ;) anyone who'd prefer to hav a good night in a dark n sweety joint to a clean one needs their heads testing :S

Well aware we all have our own opinions, but just consider this for a minute.

Which would you rather have?

Ace music all night in a dark and dingy club
Average music all night in a classy club

Before you point fingers missy, it's a gross generalisation that classy clubs play average music (and I'm going of my experiences in the last 15 years, having visited both types of clubs)

So, would you let the quality of music suffer, to ensure you didn't get any dirt on your high heels?

That, me dear, is the million dollar question....

featherlash

Aug 3, 2004
manchester
I dont mind as long as the peolpe are nice :D and theres no horrid vibes :|
but out of a choice of the two i will strongly say if its dark and dingy and i can dance till my false tan is gone then thats the ticket for me peeps :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

:wave:

LadyLOVE

Aug 17, 2004
London
I love going out and am quite flexable, when it comes to going out. I like everything from dirty squat partys, muddy field partys to partys that u gota pay £40 to walk threw the door and its all nicely decored exteremley big and security mobbed with models dancing in expensive outfits, trapeez shows and loads of other mental stuff.... oh yeah and have to pay 10euros for a bottle a smirnoff ice. Also like thingz that happen down SE1 London

My favourite night out each month though is a oldskool hardcore night done in a pub in Holloway, London with some whicked djs and a nice friendly crowd that I know from another forum.

I doubt if many peeps of here would like it though as it carrys a SNA strictley no anthemz policy lol :turn:

blue jammer

Dec 9, 2003
No it wasn't, it was just an aside.

Something you find on here, threads can often spark off other questions, and not always stay strictly on topic.

(you didn't answer the question)

;)

XValentinadobeX

Registered Member
Aug 1, 2004
leicestershire
members.aol.com
the answer to ur question or depends on the dark n dingey club? it is full of ruff types off there head on drugs? is the club renowed for fighting? if the answer is no then yes id go where the better music is. if the answer is yes then neither :eek: cause im very selective on where i go out nowdays and where i spend my money, wouldnt go to a club playin 'average music' and neither would i go to a dive club with a bunch of idiots no matter who was playin! that answer u question :D

WAFC

Registered Member
my favourite place of all time

was the bricklayers arms in wigan. it was such a classy suave joint. i was often found in there on a saturday afternoon at around 1.00 o clock. pimms and prawn sandwiches all round for the wigan chappies. after that me and the other squires from the poshest town in the country sauntered down to the bastion of english clubland JJ's Nightclub. Whereby fair maidens quenched our thirsts with delicious potions the likes of which i have tasted before I believe this postition was commonly known as "bottle o silver top mez" Oh and what a night in the old JJ's I here these clubland anthems all to seldom these days. who can ever forget the time when the dj slammed in that all time classic of lily the pink followed by that trusty clubland anthem agadoo. Several of the patrons of the shed er sorry JJ's became involved in the gentlemans sport of pugilism during the night "the sport of kings" as they say which resulted in a few busted bones and burst lips. so in conclusion i'm just taking the piss coz i'm bored. sorry.