What is there to do that doesn't involve money?

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

rickyp

Jan 2, 2003
Bolton
Maybe I live a shaded life... but it seems most skint weekends I ask myself the same question... What can I do that doesn't involve cash or a at least a fair chunk of it.

I usually end up doin the same kinda thing.. moochin about town looking at stuff I can't buy.

I can't wait for summer cos there's seems to be loads to do when its summer, but when it wet and freezing my mind goes blank.:confused:

BRING ON SUMMER I SAY!!!!

Jonno

Jul 15, 2001
A wank or a shit are two free experiences that spring to mind. Unless you're paying for them. A wank that is, although it's feasible you could pay for a shit. You could pay to take a dump on someone I suppose, like that liberal MP recently (or was that the other way round).

Northern Star

Staff member
May 10, 2004
On Cloud 9!!!
Yep i know what you saying...im skint all of the times these days and very rarely can i find sumthing to do that dont involve cash.....cheapest solution is the pictures although i very often cant be arsed with that either.....usually have a bottle o wine and watch tv :$ :$ im quite the home bird these days :|

Jiglo

Mar 21, 2005
Wigan
I reckon you should join a fitness club mate, like JJB for just over £30 a month:thumbsup:

I always feel great driving home from mine:)

Jiglo

Mar 21, 2005
Wigan
Yeah, but he also added ".......What can I do that doesn't involve cash or a at least a fair chunk of it.":p

£7 a week is like 1 cinema ticket :)

Jiglo

Mar 21, 2005
Wigan
Sleeping is definitely cheaper than getting fit, but getting fit seems to help with the sleeping, so they kinda complement each other:thumbsup: :)

li'l Sonz

Apr 27, 2005
Manchester
www.myspace.com
erm, you can go to art gallery's or musuems. goin out to parks or whatever.......

erm, watch a film or erm, spend time with someone u havent seen for ages.....

i duno, i seem to cope on very little cash!! lol

Miss C

May 18, 2003
New York
Read

Write - in a diary, a letter, boredom poetry

Look things up on the internet that you want to know about

Teach yourself a new skill - my mate taught himself all sorts of stuff just from internet sights, like how to play the guitar (v.well!) & loads of random magic tricks lol.

Exercise - jog, skip, devise some sort of exercise programme.

Do all the crappy household chores you've been meaning to do.

Erm...feed the ducks:| Play with your pets

Yeah you're right there is f@ck all to do on no cash, its toss. In the past at skint times in halls we'd just usually have a random get together & cough up what copperage we could muster up from the back of the sofa & get pissed on cheap cider & do silly things for entertainment. But I try and be more productive with my time thesedays, like doing work or summat :(

I listen to Music alot. Go running etc. Cook food (obviously if u have the food in) Clean my house. Yeh galleries/museums are a good one. I also have started getting a portfolio together for an art course so I can do fashion.....so I draw loads of clothes too. I read too, or talk to my friends about everything. Oh yes, and like someone mentioned before, sex (if there's someone there obv) Voluntary work???????