what happened to/where are they now?????

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

nics

Oct 5, 2004
im like herpes....never quite fcuk hoff!!!
JTFB - shes on facebook loads and looks like shes having a good time of it judging by her piks lol

ste hux - was in the shouty but is muchos in luuuuurve with jo (beaker)

retro - has settled down with a lovely chick but still nips on now n again, he did post summat on a thread a few weeks ago about what hes doing now etc

danny - is all ketaloco'd up at the mo

tigger - still about on facebook and nips on occasionaly and i saw him on one of the nights out towards the end of the year but i cant think which one:confused:

as for the others i aint got a clue:thumbsup:

woody

If anybody knows what these lot are up to please post below I am interested. Most of these peeps I met in person...

jenny from the block
retro andy
tigger
pixie
tonks
amelie
fugjostle
danny
whatudoingsucka
myk
untoe
ste huxley

Tonksi is still knocking about:thumbsup: usually speak to him every few months and he's been to a few of the last In My House nights.

Jonno

Jul 15, 2001
Amelie ran off with a black man at Christmas :(

I'm as intrigued as you are as to her whereabouts Nath.

Joker Jen

VIP Gold Member
Oct 8, 2001
Secret Location in Gotham City
If anybody knows what these lot are up to please post below I am interested. Most of these peeps I met in person...

pixie
tonks
fugjostle

Pixie - relocated back up north a few yrs or so ago, all settled down with a bloke & she frequents facebook on occasion :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Tonks - is around a little bit recently have had the odd pm from him :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

fugjostle - pops on now & then, has got a little one who keeps him out of mischief :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Not that many knew me but I disappeared in 2003 when work played around with the internet and alacazam 'bbc or nowt for you me lad'

Still had a change of direction and got married and had a couple of kids, me lad goes bloody crazy to the heavy beat in PBT's Just for You, guess he's gonna grow up just fine ....

Attachments

• 20081025_9.jpg
    20081025_9.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 167

Jiglo

Mar 21, 2005
Wigan
Blimey, you never see most of those members that posted there, here anymore:|

Pity the links don't work now, i'd have had a delve through the posts:)

I was there, I was doing my bit for foot and mouth at the time, oh they were the days no pressure plenty of chill time, I remember having a competition with MJaxx as to who could drink the most 'rocket fuel' coffee, I managed half a jar in a day and didn't sleep for 2 !

Non of that malarky now unfortunately, wife, children and responsilibity, still wouldn't have it any other way :D

Joker Jen

VIP Gold Member
Oct 8, 2001
Secret Location in Gotham City
I was there, I was doing my bit for foot and mouth at the time, oh they were the days no pressure plenty of chill time, I remember having a competition with MJaxx as to who could drink the most 'rocket fuel' coffee, I managed half a jar in a day and didn't sleep for 2 !

Non of that malarky now unfortunately, wife, children and responsilibity, still wouldn't have it any other way :D

Glad to know u & ur family are doing well :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: