what do you reckon to this then

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Jonno

Jul 15, 2001
T.C said:
I reckon theyve changed these, I had some the other day and they just dont seem the same "material" as before :mad: ...meddling bstards :naughty:
They're fazing out Frazzles as well, the wankers! I ask you Frazzles; why?

It's Walkers who are doing it; not content with changing the nations thinking that salt & vinegar come in green packets (salt and vineger are blue god dammit), and with tainting Beef Monster Munch with their awful awful "new" taste, they're also fazing out Frazzles.

They should be tried in the Hauge for heinous crimes against savoury snacks!

T.C

Sep 2, 2003
Dysfunction Junction
Jonno said:
tainting Beef Monster Munch with their awful awful "new" taste, they're also fazing out Frazzles.

monster much are dead small now too :naughty:

they should never have got rid of their poppadom crisps either, or bitza pizza crisps. I liked them. :|

nowthen

Nov 6, 2002
Stockport
The system uses cartridges to check saliva samples for the presence of cannabinoids, amphetamine, cocaine, opiates (heroin and morphine), benzodiazepines and methadone.

cant detect little fellas by the looks of it:thumbsup:

dibble will prob detect that by the fact one eye is looking at them the other is looking out the sunroof tho.:S

T.C

Sep 2, 2003
Dysfunction Junction
Ponka said:
The thing that worries me is how long does it stay in your system and would it still detect it on a monday morning say, on your way to work ??

as a guide most weekend recreational types of d.rug likely to be use are likely to have left the system by say, 4 days, or 5 if youre being extra careful. Least it would be is about 2 days so a friday night sesh ,might just about scrape a monday test..just about

Shrooms wont (well dont quote me on that..) or should I say be VERY unlikely to be tested for.

brief guide : (days) acid: 2-3, c0ke : 12hr- 3days, cannab1s: up to a bout a month or so if heavy use, p1lls - 2-4, speed : 2-4, her0in :)S ) - 1-2 days.

PepeLePew

Oct 27, 2005
Hyde
www.myspace.com
Quite possibly the funniest thing I have seen in a long while
busted.jpg

lastnightadj

Jun 16, 2002
Bournemouth/Amsterdam
Legally they would have to prove that the drug use was actually impairing your driving at the time of the test - IE it would be difficult to prosecute someone for driving under the influence of drugs if the test could only show that they had ingested drugs in the last 4-5 days - e.g. if you have a spliff on Friday night but then get caught on Monday morning it would be unfeasible to say that you are still "under the influence"

lastnightadj

Jun 16, 2002
Bournemouth/Amsterdam
Jonno said:
It's Walkers who are doing it; not content with changing the nations thinking that salt & vinegar come in green packets (salt and vineger are blue god dammit)

Actually had this conversation last night - Walkers are plain wrong

Salt And Vinegar = Blue (like the sea - which contains salt)
Cheese And Onion = Green (onions are a bit green)
Ready Salted = Red (Red-y Salted)

Goldern Wonder and KP knew the rules as did many other fine crisp manufacturers - why do Walkers mess about?

I always assumed that it was a Northern thing and you lot knew no better! ;)

Jonno

Jul 15, 2001
lastnightadj said:
Actually had this conversation last night - Walkers are plain wrong

Salt And Vinegar = Blue (like the sea - which contains salt)
Cheese And Onion = Green (onions are a bit green)
Ready Salted = Red (Red-y Salted)

Goldern Wonder and KP knew the rules as did many other fine crisp manufacturers - why do Walkers mess about?
It wasn't a problem when Walkers were a bit part player, but slowly but surely they've taken over the crisp world :( They bought Smiths which got them Monster Munch and Frazzles (although curiously they left the Smiths label on the front for Frazzles), and they bought Wotsits of Golden Wonder before they went under.

More or less every shop has Walkers crisps.

Seabrook are still holding out as a last little crisp stronghold in the North, god bless em, but how long they can last against the evil might of Linekar et co is anybody's guess!

Jonno

Jul 15, 2001
nowthen said:
that is bad news, gotta love frazzles.

bacon fries are a close match tho if ya get the withdrawls.
Bacon fries are alright but they're not Frazzles, same as Supermarket copies of Frazzles - they're just not Frazzles.

It tells you something though if Supermarkets are prepared to do their own version of Frazzles though, that it's a popular crisp; so why discontinue it?

Str33tb0y

Sep 14, 2005
gota say this worries me. How can they decide what is safe and what is not, If I have a spliff the night before, does this mean im not fit to drive the next morning hmm?, more draconian laws. Where do u drawn the line whats a safe amount and how will i know when im fit to drive etc, lots of ambiguity the government havent thought about...again!