What are you looking forward to?

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

li'l Sonz

Apr 27, 2005
Manchester
www.myspace.com
Good morning!!! What are you looking forward to?

Wednesday is normally a poo day of the week but I'm in a really good mood today and looking forward to the weekend-got a couple of parties to attend!! :)

What's everyone else looking forward to and how are we today??

x

Last edited:

li'l Sonz

Apr 27, 2005
Manchester
www.myspace.com
Jonno is coming home for his lunch again today, i am making him a full english. :love:
My friend who lives in Israel comes back to the UK in April and she wants to eat pork lol. I told her I'm going to the butchers and getting some amazing pork products and whipping her up a full english after this night out we've got planned lol. :)

x

Northern Star

Staff member
May 10, 2004
On Cloud 9!!!
Im looking forward to Picks on Tour this wk end, also looking forward to relatively quiet April after last month, Soul do on the 24th April for my birthday which is probs the only night out ill have really, Got Eng vs Aust cricket at manchester in June which will be a good piss up.. cornwall in Aug so plenty to look forward to. :thumbsup:

U31

Dec 18, 2007
Kiss me brown eye
Im looking forward to Picks on Tour this wk end, also looking forward to relatively quiet April after last month, Soul do on the 24th April for my birthday which is probs the only night out ill have really, Got Eng vs Aust cricket at manchester in June which will be a good piss up.. cornwall in Aug so plenty to look forward to. :thumbsup:

I need to call over soon to discuss soul tickets, Debbles..... :cool:

T.C

Sep 2, 2003
Dysfunction Junction
I am lokking forward to the weekend (as always) and Easter now I have managed to wangle it off (errr that sounds saucy) :p , so hopefully may be heading down to Cornwall, weather and money permitting :love:
Just booked a week off work too for my birthday too so who knows, maybe we will get a little holiday :cool: hope so :headspin:

and looking forward to hopefully getting to move house this year, more space and then we can get a dog :love:

and also, mega mega looking forward to meeting the newest member of the family, my brothers wife is expecting their 1st rugrat and I was so happy to hear that news I cried like a big girl :D :$ :p cant wait! he/she will be ace, I know it :D :jumpin:

elvisontour

Jan 9, 2004
IN A HOUSE
Total Randomness

Im looking forward to My Birthday this year I always say you can do what you want on your birthday hence I remember making a run around the block naked on me birthday one year plus I made it without getting seen I fooking hope anyway..NO WONDER NEIGHBOURS DONT TALK TO ME HAHAAHA.
To be honest tho anything that floats my way as long as its more happy times:thumbsup:

A BIG SMILE AND A DANCE A CHANCE TO SEE NEW AND OLD FRIENDS AND TIME WITH THE PEOPLE I CARE ABOUT THE MOST..

I JUST WANNA LOOK FORWARD TO A YEAR OF PURE HAPPY TIMES
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

nics

Oct 5, 2004
im like herpes....never quite fcuk hoff!!!
had a realy busy begining to the year and i thinkits gonna be like that for the next few months!

finaly moved in officialy with the other half and upped stix to northwich and i think its the best move ive ever made

going through with buying the house we are in at the mo, plus going to turkey in june and hoping to go on a mini cruise when the house completes.

after the total funds are worked out i want a new car because mines giving up the ghost i think.

ive had a few ups n downs but i dont have to deal with them on my own anymore:love: .....life is good!

also looking to make a few nights out this year as ive missed them up to now with moving etc and being away...........i think the legends doo is looking to be a fave ;)

today im mainly looking forwad to seeing my sister shortly and giving her the biggest hug and tell her everything is going to be ok.......well thats what big sisters are for:love:

Thanks for everything nics :love:

Give her a hug from me too....get her some bubbles to blow aswell :) (and teach her to clap)

Thanks Lip ol' spazzy pants!

Im just looking forward to the police finding out who did this! Then my boyfriend to get re-housed so he doesn't have to go back to his flat. Hopefully then we can put it all behind us :S