Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Northern Star

Staff member
May 10, 2004
On Cloud 9!!!
Awwww whens ur birthday chicken?????

Its is gloreous today ive got my shades on and ill be walking out of here at 3.00 pm on the dot, bet my front room is bright its south facing and been freshly been painted white haha :p :cool:

Stylee

Mar 10, 2006
The posh bit of Liverpool
Awwww whens ur birthday chicken?????

Its is gloreous today ive got my shades on and ill be walking out of here at 3.00 pm on the dot, bet my front room is bright its south facing and been freshly been painted white haha :p :cool:

It certainly is hun, I'm 21 today hehehe :)

Aww bet it looks fab, and uber uber cozy, especially with the rays of sunshine blasting through, hope your well xx

Amelie

Sep 6, 2003
Happy birthday dude, long time no see and all that! Enjoy the rest of your day. Have you got a cake?

Sheikh Yerbouti

Jan 4, 2008
Some**** Somewhere in Summertime
Happy biffders Mr. Stylee sah!

It is indeed a gorgeous day, although i suppose the volcanic ash cloud might put the mockers on things a bit.

v.quiet day here... always the same round the beginning of April... new financial year and all that. Lots of banks & investment firms are on go-slow anyway until the election.

I'd definitely be buggering off early, except I've got a conf. call with a client in new york later this afternoon, so twiddling me thumbs until then really.

Happy Biffday Stylleeeee :)

What a glorious day... I'm 'working at home' in my pants flatpacking, spring cleaning & de-cluttering & nearly getting there in the tarting up the old place stakes... hell... I may even post pics later... I have also sorted out the 5.1 again & plugged me decks, Sky & PS3 into it... I've also taken derrivery of a noiiiiice 720p 3d ready projector... (insert wanking smiley here).