well sheffield was grim but ul never guess where they are sending me this time

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

nics

Oct 5, 2004
im like herpes....never quite fcuk hoff!!!
doolz said:
absolutley no idea yet

company books it
well it wont be a shitter then if ur works is booking it??

hook up with markz while ur over there hed love to show you the real dubai:thumbsup: we didnt manage to hook up with him, but am hoping to get back over maybe as a last minute later this year or it will be next year failing that:rolleyes:

if ya get chance go the wild wadi water park, its fekkin ace and well cheap.............you ever seen a woman in them ninja suits go wizzing full pelt down a kama-kazi waterslide?????:rofl::rofl: the shopping malls are ace too:love:

skippy

Jul 17, 2001
excellent news
icon10.gif

soak it up
icon7.gif

doolz

nics said:
well it wont be a shitter then if ur works is booking it??

hook up with markz while ur over there hed love to show you the real dubai:thumbsup: we didnt manage to hook up with him, but am hoping to get back over maybe as a last minute later this year or it will be next year failing that:rolleyes:

if ya get chance go the wild wadi water park, its fekkin ace and well cheap.............you ever seen a woman in them ninja suits go wizzing full pelt down a kama-kazi waterslide?????:rofl::rofl: the shopping malls are ace too:love:

yep emailed markz yesterday gonna call him when im over there for a bevvy

just been looking at hotels and even the 3 stars dont look bad
im no executive so who knows

what are the prices like for things out there
clothes dvds smellys etc ?

DVTRV

Feb 22, 2006
doolz said:
off to dubai next week

how fuckin ace is that :thumbsup:

Lucky Mutha..... Was having a beer with me mate on Mon night. She's flying back on Saturday. She lives in Sharjah, not far from Dubai. I'd be happy put you in touch. Good luck!!

nics

Oct 5, 2004
im like herpes....never quite fcuk hoff!!!
doolz, we stayed in a 3* hotel and it was better than the radison at manchester airport, the staff cant do enough for you:thumbsup:

you get loads of snide gear out there and its as good as the real thing, my sis got a gucci bag and its the shizz:thumbsup:

as fer smellys n stuff, we came home with 17 bottles of smelly between us..................so what does that tell ya:thumbsup: we stayed in bur dubai and i was told it was like the poorish bit of the city but it was bob on for us, realy clean, loads of places to eat and we was in the centre of everything, all the shopping malls are short taxi rides away, we went to a shopping bit in bur dubai sort of like mad little streets all light up n stuff, that sold anything n everything, gold is cheap as too:love:

meals are cheap, the first night we got there and you know what its like, dint know much about the money n stuff we thought we got ripped when we paid for this meal and it turned out it was only £21................that was for 3 of us having starters and main meals and drinks n loads of bottled water tooo;)

youll love it :love: