Well it's that time again!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

RetroAndy

Apr 4, 2002
wakefield
Today is the day the premiership resumes which brings us all sorts of emotions. For the teams doing well (you know who you are) there will be joy and for the teams not doing so well there will be tears (you know who you are too).

I personally hope i am gonna be happy after this afternoons trip to Charlton and if we lose it could get very desperate at the bottom of the table.

So guys how do you think your gonna be feeling after todays games then :D or :cry:

Good luck.

P.s Notice not one reference the the Scum in the above paragraph. But i couldn't help myself mentioning it now though

:p :p :p :p ;)

johns_ar

Feb 20, 2002
www.northeastclubchat.co.uk
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D today for me i reckon

west brom coming to town......they are a bad team so if we get our roll on we will walk em

i can see another goal for the legend today.......or god as hes better known

juninho%20signature.jpg

Come on boro.....hope the mackems get beat as well, oh and the geordies cos ive got a party tonight and it will be full of em:gigolo: :gigolo: :gigolo: :gigolo: :gigolo: :gigolo: :gigolo:

Phil

Jun 21, 2002
Leeds, UK
Well, I hope us Leeds fans have something to celebrate this afternoon, although I wish I was more optimistic about our game today...

What do you make of the new chairman?...

Phil