well hello there

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Nemesis

Jun 16, 2004
MADchester
www.randombunny.net
well i aint been on here in absolutely ages! so i thought i'd say hello to everyone again :) hope everyone is well and still clubbing the night away hehe :cool:

anything crazy been happening or out? hazy still going strong?

peace out to the legends ;) :love:

Nemesis

Jun 16, 2004
MADchester
www.randombunny.net
hey hey :D

oh things r going good i guess :) cant complain anyway ;) been busy with my own business actually, although recenly ive pulled out and been stabbed in the back which was annoying :mad: but i aint letting that get me down ;)

off to spain in a couple of weeks to see my bro :) cant wait! then gonna start up another business so it's all good

hows things with urself? :)

Northern Star

Staff member
May 10, 2004
On Cloud 9!!!
Blimey o reilly :| Welcome back Nem :king: Please stick around a bit longer :p

Our beloved Hazy my friend is no more unfortuately :( :( :( theres been a few good nights since but nothing quite the same for me :$

anyway....glad to see your safe n sound.....what have you been up to :confused:

:wave: :wave:

Nemesis

Jun 16, 2004
MADchester
www.randombunny.net
aw thats a shame :( not a lot star, just busy with business' like i said ;) although working like that screws up ur social life so im getting that back on track now hehe. was told hacienda is reopening this year? that true??

where r all the oldskool club nights at these day then?

Northern Star

Staff member
May 10, 2004
On Cloud 9!!!
The Hacienda :confused: How is that possible when its been converted into appartments :| i dont know ive not heard a thing :$ you just dont know tho maybe an alternative venue :S

Theres been various nights...timeless is still goin strong and i think goodtimes is back on track.....cutter is also having a night shortly in london which looks top but its a bit far for me :(

Hope you get less busy in order to get busy with it :p

Joker Jen

VIP Gold Member
Oct 8, 2001
Secret Location in Gotham City
Nemesis said:
hey hey :D

oh things r going good i guess :) cant complain anyway ;) been busy with my own business actually, although recenly ive pulled out and been stabbed in the back which was annoying :mad: but i aint letting that get me down ;)

off to spain in a couple of weeks to see my bro :) cant wait! then gonna start up another business so it's all good

hows things with urself? :)

glad to hear things are goin good for u with the odd set back but good to see such a positive attitude towards it all :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Quality on the trip to spain am sure u'll have a blast with Myk :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I'm fine m8y, noting much changes other than my house has gone from 1 bed to 3, same job, still goin out, tryin to live more healthily, gettin more exercise etc etc cheers muchly for askin :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: