Welcome dj Absolute...

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

marc@risky

Feb 19, 2003
Lancashire
How do mike, hows tricks???wondered how long it would be before you where on here fella...

Did i hear right it was your missus who did that dee dee tune for our Pa????;)

Marc Mackender

Dj Ben Fisher

Jul 15, 2001
@ GT HQ
www.goodtimesclub.info
id say hi mate .. but have just spoke to you on the bout it .. lol .. dunno if hell get to see this tho peeps, as he aint too user net friendly and spends all his time in his studio makin some fat tuneeesss !! lol it was his partner in crime paul that regged for him ....

and yes marc it was his g/f (katherine) that sang on the said tune ..... or do you wanna go ask mike your self .. lol j/k

yes it was, and all the tunes were made at my studio aswell. pretty good isnt she?:she would have been alot better if the (male) keyboard player would have played in tune. and why he was playing crowdpleasers basslines and hyper go go strings (also out of tune and far too loud)over every tune is beyond me! still, i thought the rest of the pa was fantastic.

Last edited:

cat

hey mike m8!!! hows it going? welcome to the nut house!! not seen you since tonksi's!!!! hows the new house!? sounds like the new studio is set up there m8!!!! :phones:

:newbie: 's get the drinks in by the way!!!! i'll have a wine n lemonade as i am a big girls blouse with the booze!!! lol :pixie:
nice to cyber see you anyhoo m8y. get postin, tis like group therapy or summat!!! lol

;) :love: :p :axe: :mad: :phones: :hole: :king::mexican: :starwars: :tonksi:

cat..................x

Dj Ben Fisher

Jul 15, 2001
@ GT HQ
www.goodtimesclub.info
ahhhh so you made it on ere then matey...

p.s lol that thread i was on about when we spoke on the phone mate .. lol i know who it was (@ a guess has james been with you today then )..as i know it was done from your pc well pauls ..!!!;) you little feker !!!! lololol;) ;) ;)

:p :p :p

p.s scratchin lesson mate ???lolol you dont need to do that .. got enough tips on saturday night ;) ;) (just need a new mixer to try em out like !!! lololol )

think were gonna put on quite a show matey on sat ,am really really lookin forward to it ...

cat

DJ ABSOLUTE said:
cant wait to pose on the giant video screen and give a free scratch lesson to ben fisher.lol

nice to hear your survivin m8!! lol at the scratch lesson m8!!! if i pour enuf fuel on this one, rekon i could get you 2 to fight!!! lol :ba: j/k!!!!!

and make sure you grab me for a pose on the vid wall m8!! shame i sit on my best side but hey i'll prob be mullered so who gives a damn at lookin ropey!!! lol see you sat m8!!!!!

:love: :phones: :love: :phones: