Weird prezzies ..

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

beaker

Jun 24, 2005
Dr Huxtables
I got a text off me dad last night..........

Iv'e just got you leg of lamb for yer birthday, thought you could cook it for yerself on sunday:|

WTF!! :fekked:

Whats the strangest present youve ever give someone or recieved ??

Jiglo

Mar 21, 2005
Wigan
An orange with a hole cut through:p

I was just heading home from a party after the Pleasurdrome or Bowlers back around 92, when the girl who's house it was made me the sex aid to take with me the cheeky cow :crazy: :D

Jiglo

Mar 21, 2005
Wigan
It was orange anyway!:p

A satsuma might have done me at the time :$ as the drugs back then were that good:cool:

beaker

Jun 24, 2005
Dr Huxtables
Lol my dad (erm again) brought me back a keyring with a picture of himself back from gibraltar..:|

Ste was pissin himsel laughing ...and for the past yr or so, we hide it in proper random places like the fridge and stuff .. haha its like a competition who can get me dad to pop up in the mad'est place!

Duke

Lol my dad (erm again) brought me back a keyring with a picture of himself back from gibraltar..:|

Ste was pissin himsel laughing ...and for the past yr or so, we hide it in proper random places like the fridge and stuff .. haha its like a competition who can get me dad to pop up in the mad'est place!
i had a photo of my dad on a fishing boat 4 my 21st (MY FOOOKING 21st )

beaker

Jun 24, 2005
Dr Huxtables
Oh aye.. for every birthday since iv'e known ste he gets me peter andre memorabilia (even tho i dont even like him haha) I got a mirror with him on and he's joined me in his fanclub!!:cool:
He got me a pin badge, stuck it on me coat let me walk round all nite with peter andre on me arse:rolleyes:

I reckon it was so he cud perv at pete and crack on its my bum tho :thumbsup:

Busted Huxley :moonie:

T.C

Sep 2, 2003
Dysfunction Junction
i like weird or unusual presents :D

recieved:

* from our kid one christmas : telescope made from loo roll tube and about 10 brussel sprouts , individually wrapped in xmas paper (a la Bottom) ;) :king:

* a locking petrol cap for my car as a valentines day prezzie from my ex (romantic huh, lol) . The git even put just the keys to it in a jewellery box type thingy then looked furtively out the window as i opened it to make me think i'd either got a) jewellery , or b) a car
Har-de-har-har :rolleyes: lol

* cherry flavour (or should that be scented?) :confused: screenwash from sam, coz she knows i love all things cherry :D it was ace! :D

I appreciate all presents, even if they are a little unorthodox :D :love:

given:

* a bag of marbles for my mate Tim as he's cleary lost his.
Also, when he started his new swanky highflying job I also got him a gigantic eraser for 'big mistakes' in case he regretted the change ;) a pink fluffy pencilase and some crayons. I insisted he take them to work first day, so he better had :naughty:

* a stethoscope etc... for VA to go with his doctors white coat :king:

umm i dunno, i know theres loads more, cant think at the min,

Jiglo

Mar 21, 2005
Wigan
I got this off my younger bro and I think it's cool (being all black like my car) but a bit weird that he gave me an air freshener :S

Attachments

• Pongo.jpg
    Pongo.jpg
    118.3 KB · Views: 48