weekend plans?

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Aug 11, 2003
newcastle
fri - sort more records to sell...

sat - weather permitting, pedal up to hexham, so i don't feel as guity for breaking myself over the rest of the weekend...

sun - papers, get a good feed, then start with the madness...poss head down to a few of the fine boozers, close to the river tyne - including the tyne, cluny, tanners, tokyo, then train through to wonderland for the ward 10 party, with dom capello dj'ing

mon - pray for sunshine.....playing the backstage area at the Evolution festival, so sort records and stop eyes from rolling...get down to the quayside and play records with dano, while col searches for somewhere that serves shandy...1pm until about 10pm of the finest suono sounds ....IDEALLY, get to hear Echo And The Bunnymen, get across to the baltic for soul wax and have a 'moment' to Joe Jackson doing "Steppin Out"....

Digital afterwards... for soul wax..

yourselves? :)

nics

Oct 5, 2004
im like herpes....never quite fcuk hoff!!!
well, nics has got an eventfull weekend planned

tonight gott astrip and decorate me bedroom (recover the disasterous red paint fiasco from wednesday)

saturday jib to the my house do and see a few randoms get spangled......erm not me sir;)

leave said night to go to another night for vickys birthday and carry that through to sunday evening and monday recover.

if all goes to plan should be a good weekend..............but ya know wot they said about best laid plans;)

simzzzz

I got a great weekend planned cant wait for it

fri- Opening night for an art show for Andrew Tift top artist, free wine all night

Sat- mates Birthday going Glee club for a bit of comedy

Sun- Chill

mon- All dayer to watch play off finals

Tues- Another art show for the famous artist John Salt, more free wine !

:thumbsup: :cool:

and have a 'moment' to Joe Jackson doing "Steppin Out"....

Fuckin tune that 586 :thumbsup: One of my faves - bitch to mix tho :(

They've pulled the vid form mytube so here's Tony Danza (LOL !) tripping the light fantastic to it

YouTube - Whos the Boss Angela and tony dancing

For me today I'm trying to avoid doing any work then travelling at breakneck speed with the roof down from Southsea to Redditch upon arrival I shall be getting shitfaced :D And prolly have a balti

Saturday I shall prolly start with a line & a bacon sandwich & then head up to Manchester for a bank holiday weekend of debauchery.

No idea what I'm doing but no doubt I'll be getting up to no good :D

Aug 11, 2003
newcastle
if you're looking to do something on the sunday night - aficionado is on at odder...close to the bbc on oxford rd....

Northern Star

Staff member
May 10, 2004
On Cloud 9!!!
Off to london tommorow to nottinghill record shopping :rofl:

hoping to get there early sat aft if thats the case we wanna go see the rave exhibition their showing ;) it aint open sun or mon so will all depend on timing :thumbsup: goin out to eat on sat eve with a full day in the record exchange on sun :jumpin:

well looking forward to it :king:

lottie

Apr 24, 2006
where ever i lay my hat ( straw one )
tonight gott astrip and decorate me bedroom (recover the disasterous red paint fiasco from wednesday)

;)

lol , wtf?

few hours in the sun this affy :cool:

in to minds wether or not to get hammerd 2nite with my good friend joe

2moz nice chilled day , then as nics so nicely put it jib down to scubar, yay! :D

sunday prolly spend the day window licking

weather permitting , bbq on monday :)

Sam1

Jan 12, 2007
Tamworth
Not doing much this weekend, baby sitting for my god daughter on saturday night then off over to Moseley on sunday to get as hammered as i possibly can :thumbsup: Monday will be spent feeling very sorry for myself :D