Wear fm 92 (this is not to be missed)

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Robbie Chopper

Mar 23, 2006
On the mo-fo'in 1's and 2's
Thought i'd lost this tape back in 1992 so imagine my suprise when i'm digging out old boxes of stuff the other day and i pull this out.
Its lasted quite well but the first 10 minutes are a little knacked up (as most old tapes are) I recorded that bit aswell though as you can still hear the music and the scratching has to be heard to be believed. The rest of the tape is fine.

Most of you on this site will have been able to listen to Key 103 and Sunset FM in the Midlands and Kiss Fm and Green Apple and stuff in London.......well this is what we had in the North East, and i think you'll agree once you've listened to it, North East f**kin rocked back in the day ;)

Side one (first half) is The Elevation Crew, DJ's Yozz & Spenn and is pure hardcore all the way (listen for the bit about 3 or 4 tunes in where he scratches in DJ Proffessor - Rock Me Steady over Sons Of A Loop Da Loop Era - Far Out.....pure genius !!!)

Side 2 (second half) is a set by Jon Da Silva followed by a set by The Jam MC's, this is pure quality house music all the way and theres some blinding tunes on here ;)

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

I'll try and refresh this link later in the week cos i think it'll die pretty quick, anyone who downloads it and likes what they hear, please try and find 10 minutes
to re host it with a new link so that other people can get a load of this one :thumbsup: cheers,
Robbie. ENJOY