We got there in the end (blackpool)

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Bubbles

Feb 15, 2004
Wot an amazing day/night/morning :wave: :wave:

First i wanna say a massive well done to claire b for arrangin the whole thing cos i had a wickid time :love: :love: :love:

Arrived at two checkin inn dumped our stuff and off to the pleasure beach i dragged lee (rabbitcity) on the gost train first ov all cos i thought it was good an i was well wrong it was proper poo :(

cat and mouse how scary is this when u come flyin round the corner right on the edge :cry: :cry:

next was the avalanch this was very good but scary knowing u wasnt fixed on to a track :cry: :cry:

revolution this is by far the best ride ever :thumbsup:

playstation why do they keep u waitin so long b4 they shoot u up :naughty: :naughty:

then got some doh nuts and headed back to the hotel which was a very nice one and looks nothin like they did on the pics

i went for a lie down whilest rabbitcity went down to the bar to watch a stripper gram after 30 mins ov finally gettin sleep i hear a big mouth outside shoutin only to have bin mc maddox night ov known :rolleyes:

anyway there goes my sleep out the window and down the bar for sum drinkin time and game ov pool :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

then off to s-j an helens room for a shower cos i forgott to pack the essen like shampoo an that :$

anyway after a nice shower hair an makeup done it was down to the bar again :thumbsup: not b4 takin jen(joker) in to my room to get her in a bloody mini skirt yes u heard a MINI skirt lol and we have photographic evidence :love:

so once we were all ready off we went with a trump'ade trump we came to our first destanation a kareoke bar but me retro an lee needed sum cash so we trecked miles to a cash machin but when i got there it would let me have any cash :cry: :cry: so mr retro kindly borrowed us sum cash till the nx day thanks retro :love: :love: :love:

we had to get a taxi back cos was too far to walk lol and did have killer shoes on :eyebrow:

finally got in the pub just in time for mc maddox doin a solo reonan keatin song was very good aswell :thumbsup:

had a right good old boogy with minxy and lots ov gropin an snoggin :hubba: :hubba: never really spoke to minxy b4 proper and she is such a sweetie and a damm good kisser :love:

we then moved on to another bar and from this stage i cant remember a thing only that i was pole dancin with shabber im sure i sat on ur face at one point :eek: shockin i will have to admit i was proper pissed but i enjoy'd it really

then was back to the hotel where the bar was hievin an the drinks were really expensive :| had a few games ov twister which i lost all the time minxy was our champ on this :king:

then me lee an jonykipper fish fillet had to go on random walks to the beach were we went paddlein and retrived a log for dannster seaweed for ste j and a starfish (a live one) for VA which i dont think anyone has found as it went missin :cry: :cry:

oh my god minxy how brave was u strippin ov an doin cartwheels along the beach :thumbsup: :love: :love:

think that was all just one long big mashup till this morning lol :eyebrow:

i had a brilliant night and it was nice seein all u's again u a fantastic bunch i love all ov you's :love: :love: :love: :love:

cant wait to do it again :thumbsup: :wave: :wave: :wave:

RabbitCity

Feb 7, 2004
WARRINGTON
LOL the star fish is m.i.a. in the hotel.... :|

Ive got pics on my camera of naked minx on the beach doin cartwheels.... ;)

Nice too see stej and dannster made it in the end,why did you park so far away tho... :confused: And what the fuck was in that bottle dindan..? im sure you was calling it GRIM-TO....lol..... :thumbsup:

Nice one too marie for sorting the smelly weed out.... :gigolo:

Thanks to claire b for the head fuck off sorting our day out...... :)

Nice too see yoz all.......... :D :D :turn: :turn: :rotate: :rotate: ;) :p
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

'Shabba'

Mar 3, 2003
Sniffing glue........again!
Well....................i'd first like to opologise to anyone should that be appropriate at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There are several hours missing from last night, i've not been THAT pissed for soooooo long!!!!!!!!!!!! Me and Jen are still going now with two lesbians and a lap dancer................C'mom fella!!!!!!

Thanks everyone involved, even though we didnt get very far had a top night. My bad attempt at crowd surfing has left me in a bit of a mess but apart from that i came out of it unharmed, nothing wich needs emergency hospital treatment anyway.

Right, thats me for now.................see youguys soon.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :love:

northern minx

Jan 10, 2003
the universe!
www.awakenUnow.com
massive thanks to katoosh for coming:thumbsup: i love u forever and more:love:

bloody el wot a nite:eek: that hotel was mental, well done claire!
top notch twister and peach schnapps bob the builder all nite long!

snoggin k-t, bloody lurrrrvely!

cartwheels totally liberating, but thought nobody saw:$ :$

was really excellent to get the chance to have proper crack with everyone, rather than just the clubbing lark, felt like we all had a proper good nite together:love: .... thank u

:thumbsup: to ste and dannster for turning up in the early hours, altho the blagsynth was a killer!

still aint had any sleep since sat morning:eek: and im absolutely minced now, but still going strong tho:thumbsup:

ste huxley

Jul 17, 2001
Planet E
www.huxtableshouseparty.co.uk
Decided to get at blackpool at 6:30am, fasionablly late lol, cos we were eating crumpets and cold pizza, nice.

Anyway

Got there and thr part was in full swing, top venue, ermm great to see everyone who we saw, and we had a top crack.

Shoyts to the seaside gift massive! log, seaweed and a starfish.

Dann you looked good in jens bra, good arent birds clothes :he she:

Got vid evidence of dann doing the river dance while singing his fave tune, I dont need to say the name but, were know strangers to love etc etc QUALITY love ya (will post on board tomorrow)

Cheers to minxy for putting up with me last night, and today, and now. Sorted :thumbsup:

Yours radiators leeking totem veg, pics to follow. You know me veg related.

We had a chat with vincent the veg man that we made and he said he was a student at vegursity studying vegololgy, top man. must be hard, but someones got to do it. We are still going strong now, av it :eek:

Joker Jen

VIP Gold Member
Oct 8, 2001
Secret Location in Gotham City
well where 2 start!! wot a nite, all I can say is yep they got me in a mini skirt 4 the first time in a long long long time, u never know it might become the norm ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

firstly 2 claireb 4 organising it, shame u didn't make it out but u did us proud hun :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Shabba - cheers u were as always a star, even tho we had 2 carry u back 2 the hotel ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) thanks 2 u, the lesbos & the lap dancer 4 puttin up with me all w/e & 2day

the lesbos & the lap dancer - quality chillage, thanks 4 puttin up with me, hope I didn't keep u up when I was on the phone :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

minxy - hun u buzz more than the lot of us put 2gether

katoosh - was top 2 spend sum time with ya non clubbin like :D :D :D

S-J - thanks u know wot 4 hun, needed a hug!!

maddox the karoke king- u had em eatin out of ur hands m8 :D :D :D :D

retroyandy - didn't see that much hope u got home ok

ben - gud 2 see u out again m8y

k-t & rabbitcity - top top top 2 see u it's been 2 long & thanks 4 the pressie :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

jonnykip - u looked fine in the mini skirt!! ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

va - cheers 4 gettin me that tune much appreciated even tho u ended up bringin it back with ya!!! :$ :$ :$ :$ :$

dannster - me bra will never be the same I see ste's havin an effect on ya

ste - qualiteeeeeeeeeeee wafflin as ever ;) ;) ;) ;)

P.S. soz if I missed any1 off me head's still mashed :$ :$ :$

Last edited:
WHAT A BALL I HAD. Nice 1 to miss claire B for the sorting out. Really had a top time. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Where to start. Arrived in the pool of black at about 5 to meet VA and ben. Got to the roomage and started the procedings there. After a few cans and smokes it was down to the bar and admittingly i was feeling slightly pished b4 we left. Signs of a good night.

Anyways, went the karaoke bar, and didn't shame myself in anyway shape or form :$ (honest). Dropped whilst there and then it was off back to the hotel with VA for some tunes and smokeage and MORE BEER. Having trouble remembering but i'm sure i was totally fecked for a short while, it was ggggggreat.

When every1 else returned to the B&B the night just got better. :thumbsup:

Big shouts to every1 who made it there, proper top peeps. And big ups to the main man 'count din dan michael astley strike a pose mc lockjaw' and my partner in corruption Dr Huxtable. Chuffed you made it. Gave me an excuse for gettin extra specially messy. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Hope Gianluca Veggiealli is ok. Get the piccies up ste. :thumbsup: Also tell him i'll help him with that assignment for veggieversity on vegology in the world of humans when i get chance. :crazy: :thumbsup:

Nice 1 to minxy for the sunday chilling session and HUGE thanks to VA for the extra special super dooper surprise. Cheers bud. :king: :king:

To every1 else, your all tops & nice 1 for the totally wicked time, you all know who you are. :king: :thumbsup:

RetroAndy

Apr 4, 2002
wakefield
Well what a weekend guys and gals. A big :thumbsup: to Claire for picking the venue. The place was just right. Well relaxed and very clean.

Had a right laugh though. Crawled round a few of the seafront bars getting well and truly pissed. Was weird spending time with all us lot and not listening to any oldskool lol.

Was good too see everyone who made it and gutted about peeps who couldn't make it :(

Also great to see the man like din dan and chopper out even if ya did leave it while late guys :p

Also thanks to minxy for letting us chill at yours. I dont think i laughed that much in ages thanks to the veg man and va LOL.

Hope aiden didnt spend that money on crap LOL :p

Btw anyone up for it all again but with decks and dj's :D

Andy

Debsdoesdallas

Mar 28, 2004
somewhere out there
Well what can I say to top that off??? The night turned into an absolute blinder!! Top company, top off ur headidness... I was pretty spandangled most of the eve :fekked: :fekked: :fekked: , and then to top the night off the hotel was like walking into the best house party i've ever been to!

Don't know ya claire but nuff respect! :wave: you chose the best hotel in the town!

Ste, me and Maz have been laughin about your sex impressions... for the past two days! :D :D

Dannster, what can I say.. top top bloke! Cheers for entertaining us... I was proud to be a groupie for the first time in my life and thoroughly enjoyed our Rick, the man dannster, Astley live tour of the club! I'm sure those old folks in the bar downstairs were enquiring about hiring you! :love: :love: Also top that you could spend a few hours in blackpool with us and finally following you home was one fo the best drives in ages... after me rally day and with me head slightly screwed i felt like i was in the blackpool rally championships 2004...

To all the rest of yous, it was an absolute delight... nice to spend some proper time with yous all instead of running round the club like maniacs... :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

And finally to the Northern Minz... what can I say??? You is just the bird! Knew it when i saw ya up HD. now I know for sure. Look forward to seein ya out next time! Weve got a few years of ravin to catch up on... oh and you owe me a snog! ;) ;) ;)

love yous all...

northern minx

Jan 10, 2003
the universe!
www.awakenUnow.com
Debsdoesdallas said:
And finally to the Northern Minx... what can I say??? You is just the bird! Knew it when i saw ya up HD. now I know for sure. Look forward to seein ya out next time! Weve got a few years of ravin to catch up on... oh and you owe me a snog! ;) ;) ;)

love yous all...
hey debsdoesdallas, now youve already had JR, bobby, jock, cliff, sue ellen and miss ellie, and now u wana snog me! oooooh u greeedy bugger u:eyebrow:
honestly was an absolute pleasure spending time wi u on sat, your a top top top chic, totally think your ace, mad as a hatter, with a lovely warm open heart:D :love: .. be good to see u again soon xxxxxxxxxxx

ste huxley

Jul 17, 2001
Planet E
Heres some pics I took on my fone on sunday morn in bpool

I have some video to follow of mad stuff as well but currently trying to find the best way of playing the .3gp files. Think Quicktime is the one, or may have to convert to .AVI. Not to much fannying around I hope, watch this space.

Thankfully theres none of me in birds clothes, as you are aware Im more into Veg at the mo.

Attachments

• bradan.jpg
    bradan.jpg
    110.2 KB · Views: 145
  • jonnyskirt.jpg
    jonnyskirt.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 117
  • starfishalien.jpg
    starfishalien.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 123

dannster

VIP Silver Member
Nov 11, 2001
Haydock
www.dannster.com
northern minx said:
nice one ste:thumbsup:

lol @ din dan, remember him puttin a sticker on the underneath side of the starfish before the photoshoot and him saying 'i cant have it genitals in me mouth' :p :)
LOLOL - Funny as fcuk - Well peeps said i was a star man lol! protection was well in order could av got impregnated by the face hugger / starfish

ste huxley

Jul 17, 2001
Planet E
Mad vid footage with sound of Dannster in his various mad guises from bpool.

I used Quick Time viewer from Apple to view these. 2 of the vids are on their side so you have to crook your neck but they are worth it

QuickTime downloader
http://www.apple.com/quicktime/download/

The vids
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/stephen.huxley/riverdann.3gp
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/stephen.huxley/pavadann.3gp
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/stephen.huxley/dannastley.3gp

Might be an idea to right click and save target as to your comp disks as Im not sure how well they will play from a broswer, altho it will play from a browser.

:king: