Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

truly-madly

Jan 12, 2004
Deepville
www.truly-madly.com
Hello,

as above really. I only have 2 or 3 old tapes from there (which is not enough for a complete obsessive with a framed photo of the place above the mantlepiece and the logo tattooed on my arm!).

So has anyone got any that they could put on CD? I've got loads of ace Boris Dlugosch mixes from Front Club in Hamburg from 90-92 recently digitised with a very similar music policy to the Quad to trade, or will pay cash, whatever.

Thanks in advance.

Yogi

Dec 8, 2004
I was a regular between 89-92. I've got a couple of tapes which Ive been trying to hunt down the tracks off on ebay.

The Santa Esmeralda track is off a John Kelly tape (still sends shivers down my spine) - The quad kicking off clapping and stamping their feet. The true faith track is off a Sasha Quad tape.

I've got another Quad tape from 1991 and a Coconut Grove tape which I lent to a lad in work, who I'm hassling to give me back.

Happy to share, but not got round to putting them on CD yet.

Also check out: http://www.3beatrecords.co.uk/htm/estore/stock_view.php?gid=3_1

DVD CONTAINING FOOTAGE SHOT OVER TWO NIGHTS IN 1990 AT ONE OF LIVERPOOLS MOST MEMORABLE CLUBS - QUADRANT PARK. VERY LIMITED SO BE QUICK!

Attachments

• t Let Me Be Misunderstood - Frank De Wulf remix of Santa Esmeralda.mp3.mp3
    944.9 KB · Views: 87
  • true faith-take me away (network recs) over ray love - robin wants revenge (record review booty).mp3
    998.1 KB · Views: 88
tons of mixes

tons of mixes coming soon on cd from the quad , ive got 7 john kelly tapes 4 andy carroll tapes a james barton tape, plus a few mike knowler tapes plus some more dvd footage for next year which i can only describe as AMAZING ! :eek:

for more info on coming quad stuff please join the forum as it will be the members who get to hear it first , plus there will be a few limited freebies for quad members in the new year:)