Wanted: Grooverider 4 or 5 (The Eclipse)

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Camz76

Apr 16, 2006
Oldham,GTR Manchester
I noticed we had a little BFTP thread on the forum & thought i'd slap a request in for 'Grooverider 4 or 5 from (The Eclipse)'does anyone have these...someone on here has already posted Grooverider 1 & 3 on here already ...you remember these,they sort of went like this :

Single tape Series:

Ellis Dee 1,2,3,4,5,6,....
Grooverider 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,.........
J J Frost 1,2,3,4,5,........
Stu Allan 1,2,3,4,5,.... etc etc
Carl Cox 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,......
Doc Scott 1,2,3,4,5,6,....

ive been sort hoping for this kind of stuff from 'Eclipse' ...you can bet there's mixes out there that probably never came out on the BFTP series,although i know a few did make it into the 4-pack collection,so anyway i thought i'd try & get another thread going.. i'll upp 'Grooverider's 1 & 3' to get the ball rolling

Grooverider 2 is actually on the BFTP series ive been told,but not sure which one it is...could be vols 2 or 8

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :crazy:

Harri74

May 29, 2007
Midlands
www.myspace.com
Ive got a good recording of Grooverider 4 here, ill get it sorted. It starts with about 20 mins of Parkes & Wilson before Grooverider comes on. He plays some good heavy dark hardcore for 1991 nicely mixed.
:thumbsup:

Camz76

Apr 16, 2006
Oldham,GTR Manchester
I hope u manage to fix it ....Grooverider's 1,3 & 9 are on the way right now 'G 9 however is on BFTP Vol 5 also' wicked set too,lots of undercover stuff been spun by Groove on there :cool: :roll:

Harri74

May 29, 2007
Midlands
www.myspace.com
if you dont manage to fix it ive got a copy here :thumbsup:

ive went thru the BFTP thread and added any mix numbers i knew #

hopefully we will be able to get em all numbered

Itd save me a job Brady, thatd be grand if you could upload for Camz :thumbsup: Start with PnW then feature 30 seconds of an mc before the rest of grooveriders set right?

Camz76

Apr 16, 2006
Oldham,GTR Manchester
Itd save me a job Brady, thatd be grand if you could upload for Camz :thumbsup: Start with PnW then feature 30 seconds of an mc before the rest of grooveriders set right?

im nearly there boys,just had to upload Grooverider 1 again...used mediafire for the first time but G 1 failed ,the others are fine tho...wont be long :thumbsup:

Camz76

Apr 16, 2006
Oldham,GTR Manchester

Ez brady,thanks for the upload but for some reason its not mp3 its sum sort of file,so ive sorted things out on the good old soundforge is converted now to mp3 :thumbsup:

Im very gratefull for this ..thank u very much ...let's all try an keep this thread goin ,ive got a couple of Stu Allan's to throw up,plus im waiting on a doc scott one from michie...but im not sure if she still has her copy...let's soldier on

Camz76

Apr 16, 2006
Oldham,GTR Manchester
when i D/Ld it,instead of the usual..i got some sort of file extension...it looked like a little white box with red & blue dots on it....mate i thought i was trippin...so anywayz i put it in sounforge & converted it,but how it got like that....fuck knows lol :D

jaedameek

Jun 9, 2008
Hey

The Grooverider4 mix doesn't need to be converted, just drop a .mp3 on the end of the file.

Hope you guys don't think I'm cheeky, but, I've been looking everywhere for the Grooverider 3 mix and the link doesn't seem to be live anymore, any chance one of you kind chaps could re-up for me ? it would be greatly appreciated ! :)

Harri74

May 29, 2007
Midlands
www.myspace.com