da blitz - take my way
jk - you and i 95 version
soulmasters - we've got energy
horos - keep on
dynamic base - make me wonder
shalimar - your heartbeat
beat pressure - on the dancefloor
drop - in your face
wild kinky and sexy - sunshine.........................ta, mr Neck'em.

mikey and zoneraver or Kev or Sirius or Swish are the men to speak to m8 -keep an aye out in tune id forum or pm them for details m8 - these noit my fav kinda tune but them 2 are ya boys m8 - mikey fekk me he like a one man hard to find records - i know hes got most them u lookin for doubtful to sell but he may be able give ya some conbtacts

good luck

al

pm em they should help ya

whatyadoinsucka

Dec 18, 2001
Up North, pint o tetley
i sold my jk 'beat it' on x energy 93

today for £10.25

a fair price i reckon, trouble is the guy who bought it
is from blackpool

look out for a mint shrink wrapped JK

next week in MelodyHouse

and take your new gold visa with 0% interest for the first 6 months

You'll Need it

BUT I SAY GOODLUCK TOO EM

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
i really will have to call in to melody house so i can piss myself
i'm off to blackpool in a few weeks

WHERE IS IT

I was gonna take that off ya hands

before my Hols....never mind

If you're goin to MH just to find out how much he is selling your copy of Beat it for then i wouldn't bother, infact I wouldn't bother going at all unless you're up for a laugh !!!

Here's where it is anyway....it's on Bond St.

But best thing to do is walk on the front South towards the Pleasure beach and when you come to the bug McDonalds turn left....and then I think it's your second right or it's the next main road....turn right and it's quite hard to spot but about 50 yard down that road.

tada

Bob

sorry but......

that guy is taking the piss....but to be honest if people are gonna pay that then it's their fault that the prices are too high...

....what happened to hunting around and finding records at reasonable prices.....there's no better buzz than finding something that is rare as fuck at a cheap price....

I quote Dynamic Express "The Next Train" on Ebay at £5.99 now that fucker goes for 250 + at MH

Also Yama - Keep on Movin on Italian Style - 7.99 from a german website....

come on people get a grip and don't succumb to the greedy shop-owners...

but if you can get away with it....then....fuck it eh ?

herman munster

Jul 18, 2001
down a trench digging for dollars
mh

it must be gettin rare then if he has suddenly decided to double the price glad i got mine when i did how much is he sellin these tunes for

agostini - dance on the groove
anita adams - got to feel good
good 4 us - love & understanding
loren x - shake it up
new planet - feel the passion

david neck'em

Jul 3, 2002
Blackpool
monies!!!!!!!!

agostini - dance on the groove = £80
anita adams - got to feel good = ?
good 4 us - love & understanding =?
loren x - shake it up = ?
new planet - feel the passion = ?

to be fair dance on the groove is on of the most sought after zone tunes there is!

I agree

Mr. Neckham, I agree....I wouldn't have paid more thank 30 or 40 for it 'cause it's not that good.

It's just anyone who heard it first at Zone will know what I'm on about or I suppose at other places......you just wanted the track soooo bad....

And it's as rare as feck....

but 300 quid, when I got mine I phoned him to ask him how much it goes for (when he gets one).....unbelivable that some idiot will fork out that much....

Bob

I agree

Mr. Neckham, I agree....I wouldn't have paid more than 30 or 40 for it 'cause it's not that good.

It's just anyone who heard it first at Zone will know what I'm on about or I suppose at other places......you just wanted the track soooo bad....

And it's as rare as feck....

but 300 quid, when I got mine I phoned him to ask him how much it goes for (when he gets one).....unbelivable that some idiot will fork out that much....

Bob

kev

Feb 1, 2002
Kendal-Cumbria
www.italiandance.co.uk
rare italo classixs

As we all know you've just got to know where to look coz there out there somewhere, iv'e been collecting since 94 and have been lucky enough to have most of em by now :) But i did have to get rid of my Soulmaster "we've got energy" to get a copy of Flower Factory "feel my body"!!! a tough choice i know, but a sacrifice had to be made.

Here's little tip for you boys, Find a contact in newcastle who has a collection of italian coz i found that they dont like the zones tunes as much as the faster harder italian stuff. I got my Drop "in your face" One Nation "just high" Twenty 4 Seven "keep on trying" Danaeh "walk away" and so on...... and got rid of some of the shite which was in my cuboards......Top trades

But anyway, good luck to you all in finding your tunes:thumbsup: and well done for having excellent taste in music.

All the best..............Kev

david neck'em

Jul 3, 2002
Blackpool
newcastle

italian house was quite big in newcastle at the same time as it was big in the north west. They had a club called venue as well that played italian stuff. iv'e got a few tapes and the they played alot of the same tunes but different mixes. They do seem to have been into the harder stuff though as the tapes i have also have hardcore tekno sets on them, more of a fever night than a zone night (no where near as good!).

by the way kev Flower Factory "feel my body" for soulmasters i think was the right thing to do, soulmasters wer'nt on 3rd birthday!!!!!!!