walkin on - dj fink

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

DJFINK

Jul 6, 2004
the wigan massive
www.oldskoolfm.co.uk
class mate, cud well get used to this, not really listened to too many tunes from this section, never knew the standard was so high. Top stuff. :thumbsup: :D

Ps.. are the vocals orig or sampled from another tuna?

cheers for feedback fella glad u like it
the vocal is from a pella that i dont use cos of the timing and way it comes in so i chopped the blighter up and used the bits i liked ;)
it all came 2gether in a mater of minutes ;)
cheers m8:thumbsup:

DJFINK

Jul 6, 2004
the wigan massive
www.oldskoolfm.co.uk
flippin ec m8 i see what u mean :eek: u walk the walk well monty :thumbsup:
still dont know how the hell im gona do it like but will av a feck about and see what i can come up with... im using cubase and through your comments ive just found that there is 2 kick drums in the mix could this be the problem with 1 cancelin the other out ????
:thumbsup:

Monty

Apr 8, 2006
flippin ec m8 i see what u mean :eek: u walk the walk well monty :thumbsup:
still dont know how the hell im gona do it like but will av a feck about and see what i can come up with... im using cubase and through your comments ive just found that there is 2 kick drums in the mix could this be the problem with 1 cancelin the other out ????
:thumbsup:

Take them kicks out try this Kickdrum and turn it right up this is the same kick what i have just used:

YouSendIt - Send large files - transfer delivery - FTP Replacement

Last edited:

CANO ...

VIP Gold Member
Jan 16, 2004
Manchestoh
Nice nice nice :cool:

I dont know shit about production like , but i do know when i hear a good tune , give ya self a pat on the back for that mate :king:

Real nice piano , vocals fit perfect phones:

Good effort danny :D :thumbsup:

DONPABZ

Aug 18, 2007
LONDN
HI m8

YEP tune is pretty decent kinda baleric feeling to it , i guess the way it is you always come up with new ideas why keeping the original one an jus adding .
but kool mate .:thumbsup:

DONPABZ