Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Should we give Mesh a chance?

• Total voters

Mesh

Feb 19, 2005
Liverpool Laaaaa
I was banned from the shouty a while a go for being a tad naughty!!
In my defense I was tired and emotional(celeb speak for drunk as a ****) and I totally regret my actions:D
I have pm'd Butty but have had no response as to whether I am on the Green Mile or serving a lesser Ian Huntley style sentence. Butty is involved in other projects so I understand the delay:p
The person I abused has forgiven me and I do regret my actions so what do you think guys....should I be given parole?????????????
Please vote for me..I promise to save the whale, give oats to Africans AND fight for world peace:D

Mesh

Feb 19, 2005
Liverpool Laaaaa
I,m sure if you get down on your knees and pray you will be forgiven :p are we having vote for mesh Tshirts knocked up??? :D
Yeah like Deidre Rachid:D
Deirdre_2008.JPG

Mesh

Feb 19, 2005
Liverpool Laaaaa
Jammer...

Remove the option 4 that you have so kindly added..you are messing with democracy baby:D
You can't ask peeps to pick between drugs and mesh..even i would vote for drugs you bastardo:cool:

Mesh

Feb 19, 2005
Liverpool Laaaaa
PMSL never tried beak, never even heard of it so at the risk of sounding stupid, what the hell is it? is it anything like snout lol :p

anyone got any veras? ;)
Babes.... beak is a scouse word for charlie/bolivian marching powder/sniff/white lines/stripes....delete as appropriate:D
Are there any more words for the lovely powder that I don't know about:D

nupski

Nov 2, 2007
Sheffield
Babes.... beak is a scouse word for charlie/bolivian marching powder/sniff/white lines/stripes....delete as appropriate:D
Are there any more words for the lovely powder that I don't know about:D

had a feeling that was gonna happen :$ in that case i wish i could vote for ya twice :p

we used to call it toot sometimes, that's the only other one i can think of off the top of my head. oh, and danny (after daniella westbrook), quite liked that one lol