Viz Profanisaurus Thread

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

stee

Mar 10, 2004
soundcloud.com
Was reading my copy of the Profanisaurus t'other day (had it ages, and forgot how funny it was), plus added to the fact a few people miss some of the comments that are typed on OSA as they haven't read it, and thought to myself "OSA should have a Profanisaurus thread" if only to educate people, so here are a few classics for starters.....

quumf v.
1pix.gif

To sit in waiting outside a public library in Blyth, for example, and sniff ladies bicycle seats as soon as possible after their owner has dismounted and gone inside. Also to snudge.

beer callipers n.
1pix.gif

Imaginary leg splints with the aid of which wankered (qv) stragglers making their way home from the pub at closing time.

zuffle v.
1pix.gif

To wipe your cock on the curtain after having sex, usually in a posh bird's house.

bucket fanny n.
1pix.gif

Spacious or roomy vagina. Also Tardis twat, cathedral, welly top.

Feel free to add more......:D :thumbsup:

Elev8/Levit8

May 8, 2006
yep... the Profanisaurus is utterly top.
too many fine examples to list, but I always quite liked...

"Wanking Spanners" - hands

blue jammer

Dec 9, 2003
mathsturbate v.

To have a vowel and three consonants whilst thinking about Carol Vorderman.

-

brewer's fart n.

A particularly strong smelling fart. As in "Fuck me, he's just dropped a brewer's fart, grains and all".

-

glory wipe n.

The token arse wipe required after passing one of those rare but pleasant stools which slip out clean as a whistle leaving hardly a trace of Eartha Kitt (qv) on or around the balloon knot (qv). Compare ghost shit, crowd pleaser.

-

fuckwit n.

Simpleton; fool; one of little intelligence; bollock brain.

-

kling-ons n.

1. Winnets; dangleberries; anal hangers-on. 2. One of numerous races of Star Trek alien with bumpy foreheads.

-

:D

stee

Mar 10, 2004
soundcloud.com
A few more......

add-to-basket bride n.
1pix.gif

A lifelong partner and soul-mate acquired via a touchingly romantic and secure internet transaction. 'Have you met my add-to-basket bride, vicar? Her name escapes me for the moment, but I'm pretty sure it begins with a vowel.'

alarm cock n.
1pix.gif

Apparatus which springs into action first thing every morning, and can be used by a man to wake up his spouse. Usually by sticking it up her arse.

Fife swan n.
1pix.gif

A bird who looks so rough that she causes mass panic and necessitates an evacuation of the local area.

twin tone n.
1pix.gif

An abrupt, wet sounding fart which changes tone suddenly as the sphincter muscle acts to counter the imminent danger of follow through (qv).

Thames whale n.
1pix.gif

A large turd which appears in the pan without any explanation, and which is reluctant to return to the sea

:D

jon

Jul 3, 2006
behind sunglasses
X-ray specs
Spectacles usually available by mail order only from crappy magazines which enable the wearer to see through a woman's clothing.

dry bob
Sex without male ejaculation.

plastic cockney
A mockney. A posh person who affects to be an Eastender, eg. Ben Elton, Nigel Kennedy, Shane McGowan.

Elev8/Levit8

May 8, 2006
"Shit Machine" - n. A dog. 'I fired three shots, and moments later the hellish, glowing beast, whatever it was, lay dead in the Grimpen mire. If I had hesitated for a second, or had my aim been less than true, it would most certainly have killed Sir Henry where he stood, as Stapleton had intended. "My God, Holmes", I expostulated breathlessly. "What on earth is it?" The great detective stepped forward and examined the foul creature's still-luminous form through his eyeglass. "A simple trick, Watson," he announced presently. "It is merely a large shit machine which has been coated with phosphorous." (from 'The Shit Machine of the Baskervilles' by Arthur Conan-Doyle).

T.C

Sep 2, 2003
Dysfunction Junction
I absolutely adore Viz. :D Havent missed an issue since about 1990 :love: Just my humour... stupid :$ :D
Me and my brother just used to be in bits reading out profanasaurus entries to eachother :D

The top tips / Letterbocks tickle me loads too :thumbsup:

Amelie

Sep 6, 2003
Lololololololol (yes its deserves that many lololololol's lol:condom: ).

New addy to this months Viz (ahh we get it throught he dewer no need to go to shopeth)- Suicide Texts. Says 'Are you going to kill yourself today? Text in your suicide note to us!

A few of my fave:

'i h8 my xstnce.wotz th pnt of goin on? i gt nuffin 2 lv 4'.- Baz, gr8ter manc.

'my lifz gon rong.2 mne detz not enuf £z. Im takin e z way out. pls 4giv me mum.- Bill, N WLS.

'wn u rd ths txt il b ded n gon. hop u satisfd. u cn all lol now. cnts. Gutted, lpool.

Wrong, so wrong.