Viiip

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

nowthen

Nov 6, 2002
Stockport
Init easy to take the , I´ve just bowled straight in the VIP area in tenerife airport, said óla an walked in, would´nt mind but I´ve gotta be the youngest in here by about 20 years, an am stinkin like a brewery cos I only got back from the veronicas about 15 mins before me coach here.

gotta pay for ya in ere tho, bit dissapointed at that.:(

free t´internet an snacks tho!:thumbsup:

tucker2005

Aug 29, 2005
Eccles
Init easy to take the , I´ve just bowled straight in the VIP area in tenerife airport, said óla an walked in, would´nt mind but I´ve gotta be the youngest in here by about 20 years, an am stinkin like a brewery cos I only got back from the veronicas about 15 mins before me coach here.

gotta pay for ya in ere tho, bit dissapointed at that.:(

free t´internet an snacks tho!:thumbsup:

whats it like there this time off year?

nowthen

Nov 6, 2002
Stockport
lagged it down for 2 days, the other 5 days have been 75 degrees plus.

40 odd of us come away tho for a mates 40th, so the 2 days rain didnt really bother us, just got bladdered.

lost 1 deported on the first day, an one in hozzie with a broken arm an hip, apart from that its been mint.

nics

Oct 5, 2004
im like herpes....never quite fcuk hoff!!!
lagged it down for 2 days, the other 5 days have been 75 degrees plus.

40 odd of us come away tho for a mates 40th, so the 2 days rain didnt really bother us, just got bladdered.

lost 1 deported on the first day, an one in hozzie with a broken arm an hip, apart from that its been mint.

flippin ek, remind me never to go on me jollys with you lot............might never get home in 1 piece:cops:

sounds like you had a mint en anyway lee:king: :fekked: :gigolo: