Vicious Muzik Test Pressing Double Pack

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

StuHarmer

Nov 7, 2006
I have, in my collection, an odd record on the Vicious Muzik label. It's a double pack, in a white cover, with one inner sleeve. The inner sleeve has an unfinished design on it and a track listing that appears to be for another record. NOW THEN, the recordings are really weird, there's two mixes on one and three on the other. My mate has some original disco tracks from which they seem to have sampled and there's also a sample of "Lovebreak", along with an accapella that contains, amongst others, the words "Can't take a love break SAY WHAT?!" The beat has some sirens in there and sounds similar to Jungle Brothers - I'll House You. I think the most bizarre part of this choon is the breakdown on one of the mixes into a scary "cello", then plucky guitar, then back up to proper nightmarish orchestra!! If anyone else has this choon and knows of it's origin or anything then please enlighten me. I was told years ago that it's really rare and worth a lot too.

StuHarmer

Nov 7, 2006
Salsoul Vinyl Records

It looked like the one so i googled that name and lo and behold, YOU'RE RIGHT!! There's the link to where an MP3 is. Thanks a lot for that bud, i've had it for donkeys years and always wondered wtf the people that made it were on!! :thumbsup: