Value of your collection.....

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

siman91

Dec 28, 2002
Brisvegas
Think this was done ages ago however given that a lot of values have dropped recently interesting to compare and show off. Recall some values previously being quite high and nearing the £100k mark.

No cheating, digital has no value and yes I know records have much more than pure financial value!!

Anyway my collection as follows

Discogs.JPG

ivan

May 24, 2006
tap end of the bath
i couldn't tell ya sim. not that i won't but i just have no idea. that discogs thing looks great.
i should've started entering my tunes on that system years ago.

what do i do, just enter that i've got it on the release page and it'll automatically update my collection value? :S

siman91

Dec 28, 2002
Brisvegas
Do your use Discogs?

If not enter record code, click add to collection and job done. To get valuations go you 'my collection' tab and see on my picture top right hand corner there are 4 tabs, press the right hand one and you have an instant valuation. Noting complicated.

S

reetdad

VIP Gold Member
Jan 23, 2012
legends
far to nerdy for me :crazy: im to busy playing them to think of them in a monetary way after all that's the point isn't it

would take ages to add them all

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Last edited:

Jiglo

Mar 21, 2005
Wigan
Clever stuff. Never seen this feature before, so cheers for showing how it's done :thumbsup:

Minimum:
£6,732.05

Median:
£11,217.28

Maximum:
£27,814.74

However, there's a lot of stuff (maybe a third or more of my collection) that i've never listed, mainly because those records weren't in the database when I started listing them in March 2005.

Jiglo

Mar 21, 2005
Wigan
I should probably list my cd's too, got 100's for listening to rather than mixing. Some doubles that I bought again after forgetting I already had them, but I never added them as I wanted to keep track of my vinyl. Got a lot of none DJ records too that i've never listed. I guess they all up :thumbsup: