can someone tell me how to up a mix to osa please
done a couple of juicy 1's lately and wouldnt mind shareing them
thanks in advance

nupski

Nov 2, 2007
Sheffield
ello tony m8

would love to get my hands on some of your mixes, they're top :D

don't know how to up stuff to the member's area on osa unfortunately, but when i've shared files before i've done it like this...

first up the file to a hosting site like this one:

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

it's free, and there should be instructions on the site telling you how to do it. once uploaded the site will give you a link to the file, just copy the link and paste it into your post on osa, and bob's your uncle :thumbsup:

blue jammer

Dec 9, 2003
Ignore the above, if you want to share your own mixes on OSA, you need to upload to permanent webspace.

Sites like yousendit, megaupload etc aren't permanent.

If you have webspace with your internet service provider you could use that, or if you sign up to be a gold member, you get 500meg webspace with that.

Old Skool Anthemz - Announcements in Forum : The Chillout Room (it's cheap in January...)

You'll also need an FTP program to upload files with, here's an easy to use one..

SmartFTP - FTP Client

:thumbsup:

Silky

Feb 20, 2005
New Zealand
Ignore the above, if you want to share your own mixes on OSA, you need to upload to permanent webspace.

Sites like yousendit, megaupload etc aren't permanent.

If you have webspace with your internet service provider you could use that, or if you sign up to be a gold member, you get 500meg webspace with that.

Old Skool Anthemz - Announcements in Forum : The Chillout Room (it's cheap in January...)

You'll also need an FTP program to upload files with, here's an easy to use one..

SmartFTP - FTP Client

Ill 2nd BJ on that Tony, deff worth using Permanent webspace as some of my mixes from yrs ago still get the odd comment!!

and as popular as u r fella, it will be worth it!