Up early this morning

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

djperkins

Sep 22, 2011
Not Manchester
I was out early doors this morning...2 reasons, fell asleep early last night and needed to take me dog for a walk, we jumped in the truck and headed off down to the next village to get over the old airfield for a walk, was a bit nippy so we were only over there for about 30 mins before we jumped back in the truck and headed home for some snap. I got "sound" back on in my van now, been off for weeks cos I had a wiring issue but OK now...so I thought I'd plug my phone in to test it out a bit cos I hadn't put the multi changer back onboard.
Click...power on, checked the amp was lit up in the applicable places and had a quick visual at the volume settings for the speakers and the bucket behind the seat....sweet...hit play without looking at what I had selected...I was instantly grabbed by the nutts as some wicked funk starts to pour from the speakers, dope beats dropping into awesome basslines, then, as I'm struggling (fiddling under the chair) to turn the vol up a bit...fkn Booooom...Just Like That ...Public Enemy...bass...tunage..fkn Chuck and Flave having it on the back seat \0/ was a propper moment of clarity...a fkn sparkling jewel in the bollox of life...so I whacked it up as loud as I could and me...my homey Ralph and Benny Digital (who was responsible for the awesomeness tearin' up my systim) rocked all the way home...went the long way down the lanes \0/.

Got home it was 5:41am...oops...lol...

Benny Digital Funk Soul Edits ... if you not got it...get it!