Unknown DJ - Hacienda June 1991 - ?

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now
This set has been set in my storage drives for years. It was a rar file and has just been opened.

The file says Hacienda 1991, and the digital information when playing says June 91

From what I can gather most tunes are 91, some from 90 and perhaps one from 92 (providing I have identified the track correctly. (it is possible the track from 92 is a test copy yet to be released!).

Techno based tunes with a little italian thrown in, not the usual style of the hacienda back then, especially as it had just opened. However, I have a vague memory of perhaps Steve Williams playing that month although I am unable to locate the spurce of this or a flyer.

Any help to confirm the DJ and confirm if it is the Hacienda would be most welcome - cheers

Hacienda - June 91 Side A

Hacienda - June 91 Side B

Reactions: Mac The Ripper 🍴

es_kay

Oct 20, 2020
This set has been set in my storage drives for years. It was a rar file and has just been opened.

The file says Hacienda 1991, and the digital information when playing says June 91

From what I can gather most tunes are 91, some from 90 and perhaps one from 92 (providing I have identified the track correctly. (it is possible the track from 92 is a test copy yet to be released!).

Techno based tunes with a little italian thrown in, not the usual style of the hacienda back then, especially as it had just opened. However, I have a vague memory of perhaps Steve Williams playing that month although I am unable to locate the spurce of this or a flyer.

Any help to confirm the DJ and confirm if it is the Hacienda would be most welcome - cheers

Hacienda - June 91 Side A

Hacienda - June 91 Side B
Thanks - nice mix

Reactions: sevenuk