Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Dj Britalian

Nov 19, 2001
On the edge
Well,

All i can say is wot a toperoonie grand prix :thumbsup:

Good on Button for some top driving & also a nail biting finale between Alonso & schumey :crazy:

F1 is back at its best :thumbsup:

Dj Britalian

Nov 19, 2001
On the edge
S-J said:
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: Gaz hun... Loved it!!

Every single second of it!! As you have said F1 back to its best...

Come on JB, he's on a roll now and there is going to be no stopping him....

Hope you had a proper good weekend chick.

S-J x :love:

Its gonna be a top end to the season thats for sure :thumbsup:

Only thing that gets to me is the amount of breaks they keep taking during the race :mad:

S-J

Staff member
VIP Gold Member
Dj Britalian said:
Its gonna be a top end to the season thats for sure :thumbsup:

Only thing that gets to me is the amount of breaks they keep taking during the race :mad:

Yeah I know I here you chuck... Every time the adverts come on you'll hear me say "Bastard Adverts" :thumbsup:

Who do you think is gonna win hun?? Its gonna be close but I still think Alonso is gonna just pip Schumey to the post!

Alonso has got way more fire!!

Dj Britalian

Nov 19, 2001
On the edge
S-J said:
Yeah I know I here you chuck... Every time the adverts come on you'll hear me say "Bastard Adverts" :thumbsup:

Who do you think is gonna win hun?? Its gonna be close but I still think Alonso is gonna just pip Schumey to the post!

Alonso has got way more fire!!

Bastard Adverts, lol. Exactly as i do :thumbsup:

Fookin ITV :(

I think you may be right there SJ, it would be good to see Schuey win it one more time before he bows out :cool: One of the best drivers ever i say :)

S-J

Staff member
VIP Gold Member
Dj Britalian said:
Bastard Adverts, lol. Exactly as i do :thumbsup:

Fookin ITV :(

I think you may be right there SJ, it would be good to see Schuey win it one more time before he bows out :cool: One of the best drivers ever i say :)

He has well and truly earned his place within the F1 drivers gods of fame places!!

When I see or think of Schumey though I just think Borg :thumbsup:

You know like from Star Treck.... "Win, Win, Win, Die, Die, Win, Win" Type thing!! lol

P.S. Still want Alonso to kick his German Borg Butt tho :p :p

Str33tb0y

Sep 14, 2005
agree with all of ya was a top grand prix by the looks of things watched the highlights latter on as i was too fecked in the afternoon and watch half the footy and then passed out :)

lots of overtaking this season which is great and im really enjoying F1 again now much better than last season for sure still think the quali needs tweaking but its far more exciting now then it was last season which is all good by me.

Top drive by button would like to see him in one of the top cars then i think we would see how good he really is :thumbsup:

always makes for great viewing when ur recovering from a top day out :thumbsup: