tune prices

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

scaz

Apr 24, 2002
wigan
is it me have prices for records recently shot up by about 100% for old or sought after tunes.

just been on ebay and rachel wallace -tell me why is currently at £51 with 3 days left,it is even that hard to get hold of.i got a copy 6 months ago for £15 and they had 3 copies.

just seems every tune has doubled in price.ive seen sarosota remix go for £150 recently.

E

easty

There are some idiots about. I paid 15pound for my, tell me why and that is the going rate I would say. It is not that rare. The prices can be different each day. I know Braddy only got 40 for his twist when he was looking for 60 really

For Rachel Wallace - Tell me why, just search your local oxfam. Its a 50p bargain bin classic - I must have found and sold about 8 copies so far, the first selling for £6 around the time of release then a copy for £36 a few weeks back.
People are too lazy, they would rather sit at home enjoying the thrill of an overpriced bidding war than actually go looking for these tunes the old fashioned way.
Ebay has gone silly. You can pick up proper rare classics for £1.99 and sell your mass produced hardcore on commercial labels circa 1992 for silly amounts. :confused: