Tune ID's from DJ Welly 1992 - Life at Bowlers (prob spring/summer 1992)

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Art Awreet

Jan 12, 2007
London
Could anyone help with ID'ing the two house tracks between approx 8mins and 15mins (i.e. up to Bombscare by 2 Bad Mice) on the following youtube link to the mix?:

life@Bowlers Dj Welly 1992 - YouTube

The second track has an accappella over the top I think.

It doesn't label the date but I think these tunes are from very early Bowlers days i.e. Spring/Summer 1992.

Much appreciated - I've been after ID'ing these for some time.

Additionally, does anyone have a link for the entire tracklist?

anthonyf218

Jul 31, 2005
Hello mate, track that starts at 8 minutes is Mike Perras - Keep Movin, followed by Supereal - Body Medusa with the acapella from Doc - portrait of a masterpiece. :thumbsup:

Art Awreet

Jan 12, 2007
London
Hello mate, track that starts at 8 minutes is Mike Perras - Keep Movin, followed by Supereal - Body Medusa with the acapella from Doc - portrait of a masterpiece. :thumbsup:

Many thanks Anthony! Still great tunes those

Dont suppose anyone knows where the full tracklist is and when this mix was made?

anthonyf218

Jul 31, 2005
good spot, welly did that portrait of master and medusa mix at the first compulsion when bowlers reopened again,I was throwin shapes like a fuckin good un haha:p

Indeed, was a top mix. :gigolo: the Mike Perras one was my ringtone at one point, still love it, but I used to always think of the D.O.P. tune when I heard the Supereal one. Really similar though. :turn:

Art, try this. Looks like its from the Pleasuredrome Dec 91 as the tunes either side match up too. Think I'll have been there actually, used to go most weeks, not that I remember much of it though! :fekked:

http://www.oldskoolanthemz.com/foru...welly-pleasuredrome-farnworth-dec-1991-a.html