Tuesday's Tune

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now
E

easty

Toni di bart - the real thing ( why can't I get this tune out of my head or stop playing it?)

blue jammer

Dec 9, 2003
Two today..

Kid N Play - 2 Hype (House Mix)

The Jams - It's Grim Up North grey vinyl 1-sided, unlabeled original - went and picked this up last night :D :thumbsup:

Edit:

Yeah I'm slacking, I'm on "day mode" at the moment, back on nights tomorrow night, so I'll beat all of yas :p

blue jammer said:
Two today..

Kid N Play - 2 Hype (House Mix)

The Jams - It's Grim Up North grey vinyl 1-sided, unlabeled original - went and picked this up last night :D :thumbsup:

Edit:

Yeah I'm slacking, I'm on "day mode" at the moment, back on nights tomorrow night, so I'll beat all of yas :p

chooons :D

Out of interest how much did you pay for 028T ?

blue jammer

Dec 9, 2003
Shoomster said:
chooons :D

Out of interest how much did you pay for 028T ?

£112

I had a copy years ago, well between 3 of us, we'd gone 3rd on it at £140 from vinyl exchange, and the other guys bought me out as one went to Spain and think took it with him.

Always said I'd treat meself to another when I was flush :)

blue jammer said:
£112

I had a copy years ago, well between 3 of us, we'd gone 3rd on it at £140 from vinyl exchange, and the other guys bought me out as one went to Spain and think took it with him.

Always said I'd treat meself to another when I was flush :)

nice one fella.... I think thats at least 3 people that have it on this board now.... me, you, WildPitch

Seen it go fer some crazy prices on ebay before... some rabid KLF collectors out there - real hardcore

tune though - Pete Wylie on vocals :thumbsup:

blue jammer

Dec 9, 2003
Shoomster said:
nice one fella.... I think thats at least 3 people that have it on this board now.... me, you, WildPitch

Seen it go fer some crazy prices on ebay before... some rabid KLF collectors out there - real hardcore

tune though - Pete Wylie on vocals :thumbsup:

Yeah I've seen it go for between £150 and £180 before now :axe:

The guy who sold it (really nice guy) was a mate of Al's - only found out after I bid on it heh, small world innit :D

I always used to love those folks in record shops, namely E-bloc, who used to say to you "you will never get this record, ever" lol

To them I say kiss this :moonie:

ZENZEN

Jun 13, 2002
Northern Ireland
www.coachniteclub.com
Public Art - I Wanna Feel The Music

66040-001.jpg

Definitely this track today!! Public Art - I Wanna Feel The Music :thumbsup:

Northern Star said:
Leftfield - Open Up!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bounce4: :thumbsup:

tuuuuuuuune :D

tell ya what Debs - for a lass you've got fantastic taste in music..... :)

.... although I'd still put me last tenner on the fact that somewhere you;ve got a copy of the following:

Wet Wet Wet - Popped in Souled Out
Dirty Dancing - OST
Grease - OST
Or summat by Whitney Houston/Gloria Estafan

;) ;)

Am I right ? :)

Northern Star

Staff member
May 10, 2004
On Cloud 9!!!
Shoomster said:
tuuuuuuuune :D

tell ya what Debs - for a lass you've got fantastic taste in music..... :)

.... although I'd still put me last tenner on the fact that somewhere you;ve got a copy of the following:

Wet Wet Wet - Popped in Souled Out
Dirty Dancing - OST
Grease - OST
Or summat by Whitney Houston/Gloria Estafan

;) ;)

Am I right ? :)

urggggggggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh :hurl: :hurl:

nahh babes...you will find lots of everything in my music collection but 'NONE' of that crap...........bit more into stuff like stone roses, the mondays, charlatans, cure, simple minds, any guitar based rock, lots of genres of house...inc techno electro and others..............i think the cheesiest cd i have is probably...hmm let me think...this hard.....we dont do cheese unless its on toast! urmmmm........probably duran duran............. :thumbsup:

Northern Star said:
urggggggggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh :hurl: :hurl:

nahh babes...you will find lots of everything in my music collection but 'NONE' of that crap...........bit more into stuff like stone roses, the mondays, charlatans, cure, simple minds, any guitar based rock, lots of genres of house...inc techno electro and others..............i think the cheesiest cd i have is probably...hmm let me think...this hard.....we dont do cheese unless its on toast! urmmmm........probably duran duran............. :thumbsup:

fair play :D I stand corrected :) mind you I cant talk..... Dire Straits anyone :$ :$ (and I still like em....)

AB45

Dec 31, 2003
Essex
Primal Scream - Come together

for me today:)

''This is a beautiful day, it is a new day, We are together'

Tooon!