Tribal Gathering....

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

ZENZEN

Jun 13, 2002
Northern Ireland
www.coachniteclub.com
“Back in 1988-1989, Warehouse Parties ruled, Motorways across the nation were filled with crazy people like myself asking the question "Wheres the Acid House Party". The sense of adventure and mystery of not knowing where you were going and meeting up with a convey of thousands was half the enjoyment.
This innocent culture did not last too long, laws were introduced to combat this social unacceptance. It went back into clubs, superclubs started and basically a lot of fun ended. The legacy that Warehouse Parties started in 1988-1989 became a multi million pound dance music industry, but the soul of it got took away. When this happened my childhood was taken away and every day to this day I still yearn for it more.

The Warehouse culture of 1988-1989 IS very different to what it is today. However for one night only the rules change. Tribal Gathering the only legacy left of the Acid House years will attempt to produce an event only seen in those early years.
For one day only over the August bank holiday 8,000 smiling faces will descend upon Manchester to a secret location and gather in two dirty interconnecting warehouses where a ****ing Big Sound system will arrive on 6 x 40ft articulated Lorries (only seen back in the day), to be entertained by 20 fantastic dance acts!!

Don't miss this party as it is a one off show and will never be done again. This event will be produced in memory and honour of the organisations who gave it to us in the UK and inspired me to what I do today..... ENERGY, THE HACIENDA, RAGE, SUNRISE, AND BACK TO FUTURE.

ACCCCCCCCIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIED !!!!!”
(David Vincent, Tribal Gathering Promoter......an old Acid House veteran)

[email protected]

zenlogo12.jpg

www.tribalgathering.co.uk

northern minx

Jan 10, 2003
the universe!
www.awakenUnow.com
ZENZEN said:
“Motorways across the nation were filled with crazy people like myself asking the question "Wheres the Acid House Party

i was indeed one of these crazy people!!!!!.....
so this sounds jus up my street for a real trip down memory lane!.. r tshirts with acid smiley faces compulsory!!!!!;) ;)

pm me any of details please hun :)