tremors again??

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Fiona

Aug 18, 2002
salford
erm.... did anyone just feel those tremors then? there was one at 9am this morning apparantly???

this is kinda scaring me cos at the moment im pretty stoned!!!!! :fekked:

pacman

Nov 11, 2001
Manchester
I did there were WELL strong, 2 of em one just after another.

I thought it was the end of the road for Sunny salford when I saw me office moving around me!!!!

Biskit

Jun 7, 2002
Chorley
www.chorley.fm
You should of been there, Police & the gas board were out thinkin' there was a serious gas leak! I had to lean out mi window, half asleep and shout, 'Sorry folks, last nights vindaloo!!'
Well embarrising! :$

Lisa

Aug 11, 2002
Manchester
www.
Yeh i was in bed wen i felt the 2lata ones! was well weird! me bed started shakin! :confused:

Glad i felt it tho, i felt left out coz i dint feel the last time ther was 1!!!:axe: :axe: :axe:

woody

well guess what i heard b4 on the radio!!!

some seismologist doods have been checking out the beswick area of manchester today the place where the fault line runs through...also where man citys new stadum (the commonwealth one) and they reckon there is a good possibilty of a bigish eathquake like a 4.2 on the reichter scale...the one we had up to now has only read about a 2.6...
wouldnt it be amusing if thee stadium was ruined before city had even kicked a ball in it lololol
then theyd be beggin to play at ot ha ha

Fiona

Aug 18, 2002
salford
woody said:
wouldnt it be amusing if thee stadium was ruined before city had even kicked a ball in it lololol
then theyd be beggin to play at ot ha ha

snak!!!!!!!

now way mate, our boys would never lower themselves.......

... just wait til we kick ur ar*se!!!!!!! :head: