Top Name!!

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Amelie

Sep 6, 2003
I can beat that, before i was adopted my surname, and the one on my birth certificate is Seaman. I mean, ffs Seaman. Okay its spelt diff but its pronounced the bastard same.

:condom:

SCR101.5

Apr 19, 2003
Cokayne is quite a popular surname in the East Midlands- i know, through work, at least 4 people with that surname & they're all absolute nutcases.

*sam*

VIP Silver Member
May 6, 2006
Jiglo said:
One of my old bosses was called Ed Caise which was pretty apt for a Geordie:)
ha ha
Mine's a bit shit= Panasuik

get panasonic quite alot:(

x sam x

li'l Sonz

Apr 27, 2005
Manchester
www.myspace.com
there were a few good names from people in my year.....

mike hunt!:D
euan kerr (say u-wan-ker):condom:
euans sister was called joanne kerr lol
and there were a brother and sister whose last name was cocks.... actually spelt that way too!! lol

QUALITY!:cool: :cool:

T.C

Sep 2, 2003
Dysfunction Junction
:confused:

turpieaj said:
Sure one of Will Carling (Rugby playing Princess Diana f**ker) had a bird with that surname as well.

Andy

yeah I thought that when I read it , she's the mother of his kid

SCR101.5 said:
Cokayne is quite a popular surname in the East Midlands- i know, through work, at least 4 people with that surname & they're all absolute nutcases.

Maybe you're right, as I think that ex-bird of Will Carling mentioned above is the sister or cousin of Gary Linekers missus so is probably from East Mids too :confused:

Worst suname Ive encountered is "Foreskin" , I kid you not. :D They got dead humpy though saying its pronounced with the emphasis on the RES part.... "It's Fo-RES-kin" :rolleyes: :p :D
Like the Mrs O'Nion Im sure is really called Mrs Onion ;) :p
Or the time in my old job I had to ring JFK Airport and ask for a "Jim Wanka" :eek: :$ I was convinced I was being played some evil trick on but it was legit. Apparently it doesnt mean the same / anything over there :confused: Phew! :D

tucker2005

Aug 29, 2005
Eccles
we get a lot of chinese in work and they have sum mad names one of me favs is Mrs Ho . theres one called ming ding and we always do the crazy frog sound 2 him :p