Top Buzz @ fantazia new year 91 - 92

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Camz76

Apr 16, 2006
Oldham,GTR Manchester
While were on the subject...does anyone want any of the other djs that were on @ this event ...i have the following :

Simon Bassline Smith / Ratty
Ellis Dee
DJ Sy
Slipmatt
EasyGroove / Lisa(fallout)
Lomas

Let us know & I'll thread em up (sound quality is mint )

PS. Does anyone have any Ratty mixes from 1991,i suppose they are rare as rockin horse ***t but i thought i'd ask :hubba:

Last edited:

Harri74

May 29, 2007
Midlands
www.myspace.com
While were on the subject...does anyone want any of the other djs that were on @ this event ...i have the following :

Ellis Dee
DJ Sy
Slipmatt
Lomas

PS. Does anyone have any Ratty mixes from 1991,i suppose they are rare as rockin horse ***t but i thought i'd ask :hubba:

Yo Camz... Lisa and Fallout are two different DJs. Fallout's real name is Alesa (hailing from the same town/crew as Ratty, Tango and Essence of Aura). DJ Lisa is an oldskool underground dj who partnered Dennis (easygroove) during his early career. Hope this helps.. :thumbsup:

decky28

Jan 6, 2007
glasgow

Ellis Dee
DJ Sy
Slipmatt
Lomas

i would like the sets upped if you have the time.

all the best decky

decky28

Jan 6, 2007
glasgow
never noticed i`d ran out of premium megaupload so mixes would have been down.here you go for any new members to catch some tunes

all the best decky