Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

elvisontour

Jan 9, 2004
IN A HOUSE
corrie

TAH TAH TAH TAH TAT TAHHHHHHHHHHHHSSS

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZ2mh-3K4fo]YouTube - Rosie Webster Deleted Scene 25/9/09[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNIg3VqDw08]YouTube - Rosie Webster Modelling Underwear[/ame]
helen-flanagan.jpg

T.C

Sep 2, 2003
Dysfunction Junction
Miranda Richardson

mirandarichardson.jpg

I love how the Miranda Richardson is just a red cross, so it says her name and then the pic of the weird llama thing on your signature :rofl:

PS your 2nd sig pic made me laugh out loud too, you mad fucker :D

PPS talking of tits and Rosie Webster, she gets right on mine. Right on them. :ba: :mad:

Last edited:

leaky

Apr 11, 2006
Sian Williams for sure :love: not sure about the others mind, and deffo not Rosie Webster :naughty:

heres a couple of mine the 1st i know i deffo should, the second i know i shouldn't but would :D ;)

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 3,323
  • edwina_currie_203_203x152.jpg
    edwina_currie_203_203x152.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 2,011

Amelie

Sep 6, 2003
If by chance Sarah Beeny popped round to my gaff while my missus was out this is the order I'd do her in.... Arse, gob, arse, gob and, if I had any left, arse again :D

Sounds like an add for that shit filum- 'The Human Centipede'.

Feed her!!!! Blergugggh!

Amelie

Sep 6, 2003
Sian Williams for sure :love: not sure about the others mind, and deffo not Rosie Webster :naughty:

heres a couple of mine the 1st i know i deffo should, the second i know i shouldn't but would :D ;)

I was never a fan of Edwina- but man could she take some crap of Gordon Ramsay. He was rude, so rude- wrongly rude to her. I couldn't have put up with it. I hate Gordon Ramsay, i hate his train wreck of a face an all!

Amelie

Sep 6, 2003
I, as ever, will go for Joaquin Pheonix- there is just summat about his scar on his lip that makes me want to lick it. As Whitters said- it's not right, but its okay:thumbsup: