tony montana

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

chris.b

Mar 2, 2003
essex
hi all, what tunes did tony montana do? my mate assures me i know, but my minds a blank;) ;) and him humming the tune is deffo not helping:axe: :axe: :axe: thanx in advance peeps:thumbsup:

sirius

Registered Member
Dec 28, 2001
Wasnt he on Massive - Dansatak with Scot Brown?or am I waaaay off mark here and getting names mixed up. lol.

chris.b

Mar 2, 2003
essex
sirius said:
Wasnt he on Massive - Dansatak with Scot Brown?or am I waaaay off mark here and getting names mixed up. lol.
erm, dont ring any bells yet fella, cheers ;) ;) , this is gona do me :axe: in till i remember. lol

chris.b

Mar 2, 2003
essex
erm....

fugjostle said:
I've never heard of him but I found this on google: http://www.tony-montana.com/ but I don't think these are the droids your looking for.

and yes.. Al Pacino was also Tony Montana in Scarface :)

I'm no help as per usual :)
i think my mates either on a wind up or lost the plot :axe: :axe: or he's got the name wrong:confused: :confused: i'll have to ask him again..... when he's not off his face! cheers

sirius

Registered Member
Dec 28, 2001
I was right after all....so ner ner ni ner ner!. lol.

Massive - Dansatak Written By Tony Montana and Scott Brown........

See ya

Sirius.

chris.b

Mar 2, 2003
essex
sirius said:
I was right after all....so ner ner ni ner ner!. lol.

Massive - Dansatak Written By Tony Montana and Scott Brown........

See ya

Sirius.
erm...... i just spoke to my mate again & he seems to think one of the sayings scareface said in the film was sampled over the real life [corperation of one] is that the one your thinking off fella? i still dont remember it :axe: lol

sirius

Registered Member
Dec 28, 2001
Nah m8. I dont really know what Montana did besides his involvement in Massive - Dansatak......Perhaps the names the same, but we're on about different people.

Its not that Corporation of One tune, which is good all the same, but that big piano tune from 1992/1993 on Shoop Records, which later got abused and musically assaulted by that gawd awful 'Tag Team Back again...' accapella layed over it.
You will have heard it, its hard to explain - its just scottish type house with HUGE piano line in it and a bird wailing 'ooh yeah, yeah,yeah yeah' in it.

See ya

sirius.