Tony Humphries & Danny Rampling @ House Nation, London, 31st March 1993

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

henryvilla

VIP Silver Member
Jul 19, 2010
Absolutely chuffed to bit with this.... Recorded at the opening night of 'House Nation', presented by Rampling's 'Glam Productions, at The Astoria in Charing Cross Road. It was apparently a promo tape they gave out to promote the night. Sadly, I don't have a proper scan of the cover, just this image of the insert:

artworks-CvXDk9EodroR1pwO-y74dEw-t500x500.jpg

Download

Rampling brought Tony Humphries over to the UK to check out how awesome the scene was in the UK, and he ended up staying for a year and became resident DJ at Ministry Of Sound on Saturdays, and House Nation with Rampling on Wedesdays.

The first side is 100% Humphires as it's exactly what I's expect him to be dropping at that time, and the second side is Rampling.

Here's the flyer; I still have one in my folks loft I've convinced, along with a lot of other flyers from London and the West Midlands in the early and mid 90s.

Front.JPG

Back.JPG

Ming The Merciless

VIP Silver Member
Jan 21, 2022
Staffordshire
Absolutely chuffed to bit with this.... Recorded at the opening night of 'House Nation', presented by Rampling's 'Glam Productions, at The Astoria in Charing Cross Road. It was apparently a promo tape they gave out to promote the night. Sadly, I don't have a proper scan of the cover, just this image of the insert:

View attachment 40544

Download

Rampling brought Tony Humphries over to the UK to check out how awesome the scene was in the UK, and he ended up staying for a year and became resident DJ at Ministry Of Sound on Saturdays, and House Nation with Rampling on Wedesdays.

The first side is 100% Humphires as it's exactly what I's expect him to be dropping at that time, and the second side is Rampling.

Here's the flyer; I still have one in my folks loft I've convinced, along with a lot of other flyers from London and the West Midlands in the early and mid 90s.

View attachment 40542

View attachment 40543
Nice share :thumbsup: it's a new one for me many thanks