Tony Hart ..r.i.p

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now
RIP fella - god speed :)

PS we are sorry but we can't return your eulogies.

tear1.gif

elvisontour

Jan 9, 2004
IN A HOUSE
shocked

Aint it sad I bloody loved that programme years ago with morph. The Hartbeat goes no more for mr tony.

I always tuned into tony on bbc 1 and loved all the mad stuff he used to do just made you want to pic up a pen or pencil and get drawing somit.Ive been trying to get all the old programmes that they just dont repeat on telly anymore.

Grange hill
Diffrent strokes
Look and Read - dark towers.
chocky
The red hand gang
Why don't you
"Freetime"
kickstart.
worzel gummidge

etc etc etc I could go on enuff of the 6 million chanels of shite bring back what was good a channel dedicated to them programmes that would bring as much fun to the future youngsters as it did for us.

bbc1 bbc2 itv channel4 get together and bring back 1 super channel called Reminisce this would make alot of people happy.

R.I.P ARR MATE TONY HART.

I know it sounds mad but I hope they play the gallery music at his funeral.:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

IN MEMORY

YouTube - Tony Hart - A blast from the past with a twist

Charlie

Jun 16, 2003
Carlisle
www.myspace.com
RIP Tony :(

I knew he was ill and had been for some time. Read an article a few months ago and it was tragic, basically saying how he was no longer able to hold a pen or pencil and had given up one of the major loves in his life and was heartbroken by it :cry:

seandelier

Dec 8, 2006
He was one of those great british people. I think it is a mockery that he never really got true reconition from the queens honours. Maybe he was offered but turned it down but it would not seem to be the case.