Attachments

• bunny_pancake.jpg
    bunny_pancake.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 121

Miss Cola

Feb 21, 2003
Chompin on biccie's.. *beep*;)
DeeDee said:
What is the point of pancake day? does anybody know???
Why cant they have a cream cake day or a peanut day? i dont like pancakes much!

Here ya go just found why on the net...

'Perhaps the best known one is Shrove Tuesday or Pancake Day, which heralds the beginning of fasting in Lent. On this day (so the historians say) there were feasts of pancakes to use up the supplies of fat, butter and eggs... foods that were forbidden during austere Lent'.

:)

Had my pancake day early too, but still got some mix so will be making some more later on. :D

beaker

Jun 24, 2005
Dr Huxtables
DeeDee said:
What is the point of pancake day? does anybody know???
Why cant they have a cream cake day or a peanut day? i dont like pancakes much!
An official cream cake day would be ace:thumbsup:

My little lads been pecking my head since 10am as to when were making pancakes:mad: I wouldnt mind if he really liked them :|

glazzy

Jan 4, 2002
I was gonna make some pancakes until i realised we had frozen ones that you put in the micro ding :| They were horrible :hurl: but i was kind of expecting them to be :(

Never again will a frozen pancake EVER be eaten in my house!! It should be law :thumbsup:

jayne x

vix

May 25, 2005
styal
well as most off you we had our's last week but i had a packet of mix left and just done some about 2 hrs ago for stee, si, kee, and my beautiful little boy ryan who afterwords started dancing like billy elliot winding stee and si up saying he wants to be a ballet dancer and not dj lol:)