Timeless v's Goodtimes friday 9th ov july

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

lou-lou

Mar 28, 2004
Manchester
easty said:
It happens in every cub in every town. By and large, timeless has a good atmosphere with friendly peeps and there is very rarely any trouble. I am very suprised though as I thought all the idiots would have to to sankeys for step back.

Sankeys aint bad for D*ckheads is it???? Hope not coz im goin on sat n never bin b4......................... :S
Mind u, that long dark street ya go down ta get to it dont look very clever :cry:

please say ill be ok! :luv:

E

easty

lou-lou said:
Sankeys aint bad for D*ckheads is it???? Hope not coz im goin on sat n never bin b4......................... :S
Mind u, that long dark street ya go down ta get to it dont look very clever :cry:

please say ill be ok! :luv:

you will be sound lou lou, it was step back last friday night with ratpack headlining so thats why i thought all the idiots might go there. Sankeys on a normal night is one of the safest and friendliest places I have ever have the pleasure to attend. Don't get lost in the surrounding streets of ancoats or miles platting though LOL pretty girls are known not to be seen again round them parts

RetroAndy

Apr 4, 2002
wakefield
easty said:
you will be sound lou lou, it was step back last friday night with ratpack headlining so thats why i thought all the idiots might go there. Sankeys on a normal night is one of the safest and friendliest places I have ever have the pleasure to attend. Don't get lost in the surrounding streets of ancoats or miles platting though LOL pretty girls are known not to be seen again round them parts
Thats it lad you go scare the girl lol :p

Hope ya have a good un chicken ;)

Andy