Timeless@ Music Box, Manchester 8th August 03

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Biggie

May 10, 2002
Manchester
retroandy said:
Sorry mate let me explain. The biggie i was on about is Danny's friend from over here in wakey mate. I put nob next to his name so you wouldnt get confused but to be honest mate i didnt know you were there either so sorry about the confusion.

Andy

don't worry about it m8 I'm easily confused at the best of times
:confused: :crazy: :confused:

E

easty

I'm still speechless, what a night. Woody mate you lost the plot big time and I got lost in eccles. if you can't find your house woody mate how the hell am I? Why did I leave though to go to the phone?

E

easty

Big shout out all all the peeps I met - Retroandy, danny , Italian style, Tall Paul . Massive respect to the timeless cru, Woody, Quey, butty, Recca and even Recca's brother. What a night

E

easty

And an even bigger shout to all my cru, the Newton Heath cru took it over, shame about the shorts they all had on though

tall paul

Sep 19, 2001
Liverpool
Superb night!! :D

Got there about 10.30 with Butty on the wheels of steel & building up nicely! Was suprised how few peeps were in there 'cos last time I had got there about 11.45 and it was rammed.
Bumped straight into Danny, Biggie (Danny's m8), Italian Style & Vicki, Retro Andy - Always good to see you peeps! Woody & Jenny from the block were already having a good stomp round.

Then bumped into Recca. Then bumped into Recca again wearing a different T-shirt. Then bumped into Recca again wearing the original T-shirt. :S Finally bumped into Recca and his twin (which I never knew he had) at the same time and realised I wasn't going mad after all. :axe:
By now there was a steady stream of people filling the place up.

I was up next and thoroughly enjoyed it - found it a lot easier than last time 'cos I borrowed Butty headphones this time & could actually hear what I was doing! By the time 12.00 came (very quickly) the place was nicely full.

Next up was Recca - top set as always, and just completely buzzin off this fella, he's always going for it with a big grin on his face - even when the other peeps were on he was manning the smoke machine and rockin away :thumbsup: Good to see your bro adopting a similar style too.

Missed Stu's set 'cos was coming up like a rocket & sat waffling nonsense in the back room, finally staggered back through during Daz Willot's, this fella was seriously going for it, and from that point on was firmly rooted to my usual position on the dancefloor sporting a large daft grin.

Last up was Mark, playing all the classics - keeping peeps in there 'till the end.

Nice to meet a few new faces from the board - got introduced to Easty & Scaz I think - but still not sure whether or not I did meet ClaireB, Eve, Kicster, Biggie & Zara. :confused:

Nice one, Quey, for having us back :thumbsup:

See ya all at the next one :D

P.S. Get the photo's upped peeps.

Danny

Jul 22, 2002
London, UK
www.ketoloco.com
Another top nite in the space of a week for me:D

after a mad drive over the hills to manny, and then gettin lost on numerous occasions in the city centres one-way system we eventually arrived at our hotel............only to be locked out of the room by one of our mates (biggy - a total N.O.B;) ) which led to yet more stress between the party.........

anyways when we eventually got to the venue.......it was a nice dark and underground club, which suited us down to the ground.

butty was on when we arrived playin a nice selection of old tunes with a dirty mix of 'kathy brown' standin out (is this on the 'techno' flying original release? - i'll take a look...)

after a bit of a boogie to recca's set coupled with a hefty consumption of red stripe.....came tall paul.......full of smiles as always ("give a big tall paul grin to everyone at the hotel" - made me chuckle fella!:D ;) hehe) an array of classic toons were in his set.......excellent mate. seem to remember 'get dynamite' going superbly with 'move your feet' acca over it........nice one:)

then got on with meetin all the peeps who attended, and engaging in some seriously shite waffling......no offence hehe. took loads of mad piccys i recall.......once i started with that bludy camera i coudnt stop:crazy: these things happen i suppose:)

nice to meet you marc (mackender).......glad to hear the tune was ok. good to meet scaz and the mrs - glad you had a good time...........i'm still hittin myself for thinkin wigan was next to blackpool on the coast:axe: mind you it was near on 6 in the morning:crazy:

quey - top lad.....got a top nite there mate, oh, and those fans were mint......well enjoyed chillin next to them. good to meet yer easty mate, dont know what i was sayin to yer.......until next time.

butty - as you said, 'twice in a week' tell me about it...bluddy hell. see yer again soon bud. nice to see jennyfromthebloc again aswell.......hope u both recovered for saturday.

top nite and session....well worth the trip to the 'scum' city. c yer again soon:)

scaz

Apr 24, 2002
wigan
tall paul said:

Nice to meet a few new faces from the board - got introduced to Easty & Scaz I think - but still not sure whether or not I did meet ClaireB, Eve, Kicster, Biggie & Zara. :confused:

Nice one, Quey, for having us back :thumbsup:

See ya all at the next one :D

P.S. Get the photo's upped peeps.

you did meet zara bud,she was the girl with the blonde hair who kept hugging and dancing with you and your mate at the end.

eve

VIP Silver Member
Jul 3, 2003
garden of eden

:D :D :D hi dont think we did meet , too wasted to venture off the stage all nite... meet ya at the next one hopefully :p

RetroAndy

Apr 4, 2002
wakefield
eve said:

:D :D :D hi dont think we did meet , too wasted to venture off the stage all nite... meet ya at the next one hopefully :p

Were you on that little stage in the corner on the right of the dj booth.

I could see a few of ya's dancing all night there and i think i remember quey bringing you a drink if it was you.

eve

VIP Silver Member
Jul 3, 2003
garden of eden
:D hiya yep that woz us on the little reserved stage bouncin all nite.... will be there next time same place come over say hi pls... just cant believe got to wait another month:cry: :cry: :cry:

RetroAndy

Apr 4, 2002
wakefield
Will do eve. Its amazing how many osa peeps were there and no one knew. And after every event their seems even more people sign up who have been there the night before.

Soon the whole club will be just full of us :p ;)

Andy

eve

VIP Silver Member
Jul 3, 2003
garden of eden
:fekked: :fekked: :fekked:

come on quey u no as well as i do i dont see a lot with eyes like these.... :p but i'll be there at the next one large as life ready to rock:p

eve

VIP Silver Member
Jul 3, 2003
garden of eden
;) u know we will be there:fekked: no way are we missin out on the best event manchester has got to offer.... :D seems ages ago since we woz last there on OUR STAGE our hand built stage should i say:p bob the builder eat ya heart out hahaha.........

:mad:

chrissie

Apr 20, 2006
NEWTON HEATH
Best Nite Ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Yeah, I Was At That Night, I Was Only 16, Right Little Teeny !!
But From What I Remember It Was The Best Timeless I Have Ever Been To Ever

Timeless @ Music Box Were Defo The Best Days I Reckon