Timeless - Friday 23rd May - Get yourself on the guest list!!!!

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

butty

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 15, 2001
Manchester
www.oldskoolanthems.com
okely dokely. i have been speaking to the promoter of timeless @ the music box and ive blagged the osa kru 20 free guest slot places!! (as in free to get in! :D).

the details for the night you can find here.

its got a famdabidozey line up with stu allan, rick jones, welly, recca and me (im deffo doing this now have sorted sum 1 2 cover at courtneys ;) ) and mc irie is taking charge of the microphone for the evening.

for anyone who aint been to the music box its a nice venue. loud as hell, dark and dinjy just how a club should be!! ;)

the fairest way to dish the listage is if people when they know there deffo coming to this if you pm me and il add you to the osa meetup list on this post.

if theres more than 20 all the names will go in a hat and 20 picked out. its only available to members who have registerd before this post.

the latest you are to pm me by to get added to the list is 20th may and please only pm me when you are sure your going.

also massive thanks to quey whos hooking us up with the listage. top man :thumbsup:

the osa meetup crew

butty
dj qual e t
tigger
grimmy
john
bigtruck
claire wrexham
pacman
nowthen
cat
joker
woody
big t
shabba
bt
armando needlefluff
northern minx
triplex
miss cola
miss say say
biskit

nowthen

Nov 6, 2002
Stockport
woody said:
should i wear my "WOODY" t shirt then m8 lol

Haha, funny yer should say that!
I was thinkin that before, it would be a good game to play when I'm tattered.

You'll have to give me a few clues like playin guess who!
guess_who.jpg

Do you wear spectacles?
Have you got curly hair?

LOL.

butty

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 15, 2001
Manchester
www.oldskoolanthems.com
ok then people ive pm'd the poeple who i dont know the full names of on that list and will pass them on. if you tell the person who is takin wonga that ur on the guets list and give em ur name and theyl let u thru the gates to old skool heaven without spendin a nickel.

get there early and we will all hook up at around 11.15 ish at the very end of the club where the dj booth is - be there or b square.

oh and if theres anyone else whos comin who are members but aint on the list on the first post then please pm me asap so i can add yas :)