Timeless - Friday 13th February 2004

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

ste huxley

Jul 17, 2001
Planet E
www.huxtableshouseparty.co.uk
I had a good night overall. Tunes and atmos were nice, yeah gutted SOR didnt go on but it didnt spoil it. Donno what happned about the hotel couldnt find it or summat like that or couldnt park, god knows I was mashed. Thanks to rabbitcity and k-t for letting us go back to theres then after that and drinking all their booze. Good to see everyone and to meet peeps I hadnt met b4 :wave:

See ya's all next month phones:

Bobleeno

Jun 24, 2003
Chills.
Another top night, did'nt think id make this one, but after the week id had, i needed a good night out.
Big cheers to Danny 4 the bouncing 1st set, starting the nite early, gettin us all warmed up after the doorstaff kept us "chivering me timbers" outside. And the usuals Djs Stu Allen , Butty n Recca :thumbsup: ear's were bleeding by midnight... haa haa ha. Mc LockJaw up in the box ... Nice to see so many timeless regulars there having a top time. Top choones a plenty all nite long.
Hellla cool to meet the OSA corner too, managed to shout hello to Woody, Shabba, Joker, Big truck, RetroAndy, Joker and S J and M Jaxx.
Shame I had to do one at 2.00 cos i was gonna miss Dj Absolute i think ? :fekked: not sure? Wasnt lookin, just listnin to Mc Irie, or was it N-Fuze, anywayz missed that part :( (the thing u sacrifice 4 werk... i dunno :mad: )
Looking forward to March's scherbanigans , roll on 3 weeks :)

Well I had a good night (I think :$) ;)

Was well gutted that S.O.R didnt play :cry: but I had a great night none the less :D

Dissappointed that we missed Dannys set, but Im sure we'll hear you again soon ;)

Brought me work mate Abi and her man out with me and they had an ace time and thought everyone was wicked :D think we will be seeing them out more often :thumbsup:

Quite liked the layout of the zoo, but the music is a bit too loud, when Rachel Wallace came on I had to put my fingers in my ears :eek: it was a bit deafning...but then again I am getting old :$

Sorry to everyone for not coming back to the hotel, but we couldnt find anywhere to park and a lift 'almost' home was too tempting to refuse.....

Wicked to see loads of peeps again the nights out just wouldnt be the same without you lot :love: and retroandy I wish I could remember our conversations too....youre a top lad tho ;)

and cheers to rabbitcity and KT for the hospitality and the wine...and sorry if we outstayed our welcome :$

Looking forward to the next one when ste is on the ol ones and twos :thumbsup:

Joker Jen

VIP Gold Member
Oct 8, 2001
Secret Location in Gotham City
had a top nite n all even with the fri 13th journey across the peninnes!! cheers 2 every1top 2 see u all out! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

no worries on either not findin the hotel or not findin sumwhere 2 park, there was a jobsworth on the door so it all turned out 4 the best ! Glad u had a gud mash up!!

RabbitCity

Feb 7, 2004
WARRINGTON
sweet sensation said:
Well I had a good night (I think :$) ;)

Was well gutted that S.O.R didnt play :cry: but I had a great night none the less :D

Dissappointed that we missed Dannys set, but Im sure we'll hear you again soon ;)

Brought me work mate Abi and her man out with me and they had an ace time and thought everyone was wicked :D think we will be seeing them out more often :thumbsup:

Quite liked the layout of the zoo, but the music is a bit too loud, when Rachel Wallace came on I had to put my fingers in my ears :eek: it was a bit deafning...but then again I am getting old :$

Sorry to everyone for not coming back to the hotel, but we couldnt find anywhere to park and a lift 'almost' home was too tempting to refuse.....

Wicked to see loads of peeps again the nights out just wouldnt be the same without you lot :love: and retroandy I wish I could remember our conversations too....youre a top lad tho ;)

and cheers to rabbitcity and KT for the hospitality and the wine...and sorry if we outstayed our welcome :$

Looking forward to the next one when ste is on the ol ones and twos :thumbsup:

R U STILL AFTER ANITA ADAMS ?