Timeless 29th Oct 2004

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Recca

Jan 7, 2002
Manchester
Firstly I would like to thank all who attended Fridays event, not many OSAers there which was a shame because this was by far the best and safest night we have had so far.

Big Big repsect goes to the man like Qmaster swift who single handedly took the door team under his control and organised them exactly the way we wanted em and made sure they were in the right places all night! There were minor and i mean minor spots of trouble , but they were delt with swiftly and went unnoticed. We are trying each and every week to improve security,with Quey doin his stuff with the doorteam and with full support from denvers management we feel we have the basis to limit the trouble causing and oust out any problems before they escalate beyond our control. Respect fella u made it tick!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Me and the Bman warmed up the night which went well, everyone bopin away makin shapes on the dance floor, the atmosphere was really good infact it was quality right from the word go, great to see really was.

Need to give a special mention to our lighting engineer Jules (nob), he makes the place that little bit extra spiecial with the aray of lights and effects he brings with him..mint rig!!

What can we say about DJ Absolute, his scratchin is second to none mixin and tunage quality!! a 2 hr set which nobody wanted to finish apart from Kat, u did well stayin for as long as u did hun considerin ur condition, tipity top couple. Glad all ur mates enjoyed it n all, hopefully see em in the near future :thumbsup:

Last but by no means least was Welly, after draggin himself away from the pier, he played a set to die for, sheer class this guy, amazes me how easy mixin comes to him, not half bad at scratchin n all! teasin peeps right till the last....brilliant.

A fantastic night filled with fantasic people all havin the time ov their lives, the atmosphere will only get better, and with the hazy massive bringin there own unique vibe to timeless, the next few weeks are ones not to be missed.

Once again respect to all who attended, and to the ones who missed out ....never mind theres always Friday, with special guests Moggy and da man like Cano along with my good self and butty.

come on peeps lets av it!!!! :D

ClaireW

Aug 1, 2003
Manchester
Can only agree with what Recca has said above ... and its not like you to write an essay Recca :p

Although I left early :$ I had a really great night and I am sure Cayler did too .. Butty and Recca were wonderful as ever :luv: Dj Absolute another great set .. and I missed Welly but I am sure he was fab too :thumbsup:

And the atmosphere was TOP .. its been the best so far .. shame everyone missed this night !! Quey you got it sussed there chick :king:

Roll on the next one phones:

Aw doo !!

I'd like to agree with recca 100%....

I thought that friday night was the best night so far for timeless....with the possible exception of the first timeless night that i played at the music box......many moons ago.

i thought butty and recca played an excellent set...(yes that was me freaking out on the podium :bounce2: :head: lol.don't know what came over me?????? :fekked: :fekked: :fekked: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: )

I'd like to say well done to my good lady Katharine who had one of the best night's she ever had and kept on dancing even though the strongest drink she had was a fizzy water. :love:

also well done to quey.....who had the interest's of the customers first. :thumbsup:
The security was excellent, the atmosphere was one of the best i've seen in months...........and as for the bit of trouble.i was told later that there was an argument between 2 girls but i never saw anything.
In my opinion.....that is exactly how a club night shold be.......keep it up fella.......and thanks for the hospitality the shown once again towards me and my guest's. ;)

Dj Welly.......it was great to see you again.....sorry i couldn't stay for all of your set, but what i heard was cool.

As for every one else who was there.........
thanks for your warm welcome...it was a pleasure to entertain you all again.
see you all soon

Mike Absolute phones: phones: phones: