Timeless 26th May

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Dj Britalian

Nov 19, 2001
On the edge
What an awesome night!

Can only describe Mike Stewarts back in time set as absolute top draw stuff :cool:
Especially when he dropped Franschene - Express Yourself, magical moment! :D

First oldskool event for a long time, shall become a regular again me thinks if they are all as good as this :)

I'll write another review now I can see.

First off a massive thanks to ClaireB for the lift, much appreciated.

Got in the club early doors, the layout of the club is quite nice, although not too sure on the Big Brothery tassles to the entrances of the dance floor.

Anyway, Cano up first, quality set, love Massimo Alberti :thumbsup:

Next was Mike Stewart, what can I say, this guy is awesome, loved the second half of his set more, was dancing like I was possesed. :cool:

Then Butty and Recca B2B, quality, love the cheeky Fargetta remix :thumbsup:

Big shout to Cano, Woody and the new peeps I met, Say Say, ClaireB, Cayler, Sprewell, Bigtruck, Lil Sonz (thank you)

Anyone know who the 3 lesbians were?

li'l Sonz

Apr 27, 2005
Manchester
www.myspace.com
rite-o

up first was canoeeeeeeeeeeeeee! TOP TOP SET! Was dancin like a loon!!! :thumbsup: And even tho it was quiet he still looked like he was enjoyin himself! phones: :love:

Then was Mike Stewart who played and OK-ish first half (IMO) and a MUCH better 2nd half!! Was buzzin!!! lol

Then up next was rextabubble and butty head :love: who also played a blindin set...... loved alien eye!!! phones: phones: phones:

top night and the club has been done up and looks tip top!! Get urselves there if ya havent been!!!!:thumbsup: :ba:

I love timeless so much I'm willin to only have 3, yes THREE hours sleep before work the next day! Now that's commitment for ya! lol

ClaireW

Aug 1, 2003
Manchester
Good night as always :thumbsup:

Judderz your welcome :D

Good sets by all the DJs and was great to see Sonz, Tez, Butty, Recca, Quey, Domino & Emma, Rob, Woody, Cano & Trace and Sprewell and I probably forgot loads of people so I sorry but ya know how it is (and I wasnt even drinking so thas no excuse for forgetting either)

Same again next month :king:

CANO ...

VIP Gold Member
Jan 16, 2004
Manchestoh
Top night , enjoyed me settage (massive thanks to the timeless team for having me on again :) ) do like the new layout of the club :thumbsup: .
Was excellent to see mike stewart again :king: , and he rocked it phones: both sets were excellent , with the BIT one being me fav of the 2 . Some top tuna played by the ressies at end there was one i wanted id of but ive forgot now :condom:

10/10 again doods :cool:

wat a great night

:hiya everyone,dont know wat to put really i had a really gr8 night at club isis on saturday, i havent really experienced anythin like it in my life love every second of it:love: and conciderin i wasnt goin (babysitter let me down in the week then changed her mind) untill a few hours b4 it was due to start didnt even have time to do my eyebrows i looked like eddy monster lol, it was really nice to see most of the hazy people there as i havent seen u all in a while, its a bit weird seein people that ive watched on the cam that dean aka elvisontour used to do at hazy and them not knowin me :fekked: , and a few more people that i got introduced to pepi le pew i think was one of them (sorry for nearly eatin u alive ):wave: you all are great peple hope to meet you all again thanx for a great night hope to see you all again soon xx night :love: :love: :love:

butty

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 15, 2001
Manchester
www.oldskoolanthems.com
Banjo said:
Wicked night - again!!!

Did anyone else have to pay the full £8, even tho they put their name donw on the 'gold list'???
sorry about that jo. recca the nob end forgot to print off the guest list!

pm us those who paid full wack n il sort ya guest list entrance to the next un :thumbsup:

ps was it u who i was speakin to at the door jo? someone was with ya or summet couldnt get in at first?

Banjo

Sep 17, 2004
Random place
butty said:
sorry about that jo. recca the nob end forgot to print off the guest list!

pm us those who paid full wack n il sort ya guest list entrance to the next un :thumbsup:

ps was it u who i was speakin to at the door jo? someone was with ya or summet couldnt get in at first?

Hiya Butty, coll, ok then I will hold you to that promise of the guest list!!!

Yep it was me - and eventually my mate was allowed in - what happened was apparently sopmeone at the last one kicked off at the end of the night and they were convinced it was my mate steve, which it wasnt! ANyway, they realised in the end and let him in, then some guy kept on apologising to him and giving him free drinks!!! ha ha - top night, as usual :D

butty

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 15, 2001
Manchester
www.oldskoolanthems.com
lol. aye sorry about that. one of the lads thought it was someone thrown out the month before and we tend to not entertain anyone we think caused some beef.

i had a word with the bouncers tho n the guy who thought it was him and sorted stuff out for yas. will pm ya me mobular and any probs in future jo n jus wing us a text or summet :thumbsup: