The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Here's Johnny

Nov 29, 2001
Scotland
Depressing:(

You support Celtic all your life

You get beat in a European final

Porto were the better footballing team, but if you have to cheat like fuck to win you can shove your uefa cup up your jacksy

Diving, timewasting bastards

Referee was fukkin abismal - I remember him doing a Villa game 2/3 years ago (Intertoto) and thinkin there was a poor wee boy out his depth - and now the c*nt gets a final - he must be bummin somebody at Uefa. Don't get me wrong Porto were more creative but the officials were totally fukin useless

Problem with us Scots (and Brits) - until we learn to cheat like them we'll win the square root of diddly squat (it is hard)

a bitter Tim

EUFA FAIR PLAY - FUCK OFF. That Porto goalie should be BANNED for life for cheatin, but all UEFA will do is give the wanker a medal

I'm so annoyed that if England draw Portugal in any tournament from now on I'll want England to win (that's a first) - the Portugese can go fuck themselves - horrible nation

johns_ar

Feb 20, 2002
www.northeastclubchat.co.uk
to be fair mate your keeper is a clown, to blame for 2nd where he came out with his feet????? and the 3rd he should have claimed that and stopped the goal

and your defence is shite

the look like extras out of braveheart

but.....fair play they have been class all the way through and showed 2 premier league sides up

Dj M Jaxx

Oct 12, 2001
YORK UK
www.myspace.com
Gutted for celtic man......I watched this last night, and thought Celtic where pure class.....Larson is a fecking minto player, and showed it, when they twice came back from a goal down in a matter of minutes.....I wish my team Leeds would learn some tricks about pride off players like this. IMO going down to 10 men is what killed them off, and losing a figure that for me should have got man of the match if not for comitment alone

Hats of to Celtic.....I think they did Glasgow proud, as for the ref......Ive heard less whistle blows for no apparant reason at a full on cheesie Happy Hardcore night, than i heard in 120mins.....WTF was he up to for the love of god

OOOOooo and another thing........Who the Feck picked Van nistlelips for goal of the season......come on, I mean not only did Harry Kewels piss all over it whithout even bursting into a sweat, but the other eight should have been above that pile of shite.....Like Gary liniker said........must have been a consolation prize for not beeing good enough to win player of the year award

LMFAO at the half time steaker too, specialy when the comentators quoted " It's ok.......due to our strickt controled veiwing laws.......you at home will not be able to witness this horific display of nudity".............:axe: DERRRRRR!!!!!!....we saw the whole thing dick heads.....warts an all.....got to laugh when we see our TV licence money is spent on such a professional system........MMMmmm kind of makes you wonder why we moan so much about paying the thing dont it...........NOT !!!!!!:D

Jaxxy

Ps My fingers hurt now :(

Pixie

Jul 16, 2001
Back oop north!
www.
I didnt' see the game I'm afraid but I know how you feel babes. It was like this when we thought Leeds were going to go down.

I've been to Park Head - Quality ground - shame about the area its in though - a bit of a pikey area :S :eek:

Here's Johnny

Nov 29, 2001
Scotland
The streaker was pure quality - thought that Commie ref was gonna shit himself

Spanish TV have got the right idea - show you the lot. Football's supposed to be entertaining

uefa2003markrobertspic2a.jpg

uefa2003markrobertspic3a.jpg

I reckon we could hold our own down south if we got into the Premiership - 2/3 years of Sky money and we'd be challengin - in terms of support only Man Utd would get bigger gates and that's cos Celtic Park only holds 60k

Even Man U didn't take as many fans to Spain when they won the European Cup a couple of years back

johns_ar

Feb 20, 2002
www.northeastclubchat.co.uk
Here's Johnny said:
I reckon we could hold our own down south if we got into the Premiership - 2/3 years of Sky money and we'd be challengin - in terms of support only Man Utd would get bigger gates and that's cos Celtic Park only holds 60k

aye i think yer would as well but yerd need a new keeper and defence.....and maybe another henrik larsson!