Time to reintroduce myself

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

italooldskool

Jun 9, 2004
Hi everyone,

Been many years since i last posted, so thought I should reintroduce myself. I'm Alex, an old regular on here. Old raver with a passion for music. My user name suggests im into italo house, which I am, but my passion runs much more deeply and broadly than that. I grew up on chicago house, but also loved the whole acid house scene. Favourite years are without a doubt 88-90.

These days i'm really into the soul, funk &disco scene, as well as some newer house/ nu disco stuff.

Looking forward to reconnecting with old friends and making new connections with like minded music heads 😁

billyrave

Staff member
VIP Gold Member
Mar 28, 2012
Inside the Box
Hi everyone,

Been many years since i last posted, so thought I should reintroduce myself. I'm Alex, an old regular on here. Old raver with a passion for music. My user name suggests im into italo house, which I am, but my passion runs much more deeply and broadly than that. I grew up on chicago house, but also loved the whole acid house scene. Favourite years are without a doubt 88-90.

These days i'm really into the soul, funk &disco scene, as well as some newer house/ nu disco stuff.

Looking forward to reconnecting with old friends and making new connections with like minded music heads 😁

welcome back alex - be nice to catch you in chat sometime with the rest of the crew (y)