Three Parter .....

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now
Now then back to music ............................... :D

I'm interested (mainly cos I'm a nosey so n so) but what tune makes you go hmmmmmmmmmmm, you know that moment the hairs on the bakc of your neck tingle (I'm not a werewolf (I think !))...

I'd like to know

1. What tune
2. What Part
3. When was it as most peoples had a moment in time that they remember.

For me it was at the Warehouse in Leeds when I was 18 (1991 ish)

I was the part of expansions elevation when the strings kicked in, on a packed green smoke machine dancefloor on a Friday night I stopped, took the moment in then got knocked on the floor by some exuberant peeps off their heads !!!

Ed

Aug 1, 2002
London
Good thread mate :thumbsup:

Crunch at Branstons in Birmingham

Standing in front of the speaker in 93

Mark Jarman dropped Moby Go and then scratched all the way through it

Had to peel me off the ceiling, was like I had met God himself.

:fekked: :D

Makes me tingle when I hear the tune now, 11 years later

cam

Registered Member
Mar 30, 2003
In a world of my own
Creative Thieves Nasty Rythem

It was the second pill id ever had in my life, for my first I had a Grey Buiscit for this one I double dropped 2 Dicos busciuts

I was in Wigan Pier back in about 89 when smoke filled the room just as the build up started an I hit the peak, I thought I had overdosed and I was dead but it was fucking pure heaven I didnt care that I was dead because heaven felt so good and the music was fucking quality the smell of dance and smoke then a strobe kicked in, I was screeming I love being dead, then the build up reached its max the tune kicked in the smoke dissapeared and I was in a club with 100s of off there head people smileing cheering and going fucking mentle and I was one of them.

ive got hairs all up my back now just remembering that night, god that was some fucking brilliant time :thumbsup: oldschool I love you :D

thats brought a tear to my eye lol

sorry edited it was later than 89 by a couple of year not sure but the tune had just come out

cam

Registered Member
Mar 30, 2003
In a world of my own
Creative Thieves - Nasty Rhythm (PKA Mix)

it was that tune

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Ive got the fucking thing on and im nearly crying here

FUCKING TUNEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Noz

Registered Member
Aug 1, 2003
sexipussi's moist warm hole
Whenever 'The Tape' used to get dropped when i first started goin out, that was one tune that used to make my pubic hair stand on end.Oh and same with MANIC - Im comin hardcore, 'The rythmn is hot ****** :cry: *****'

E

easty

At the move festival a few years ago, it was the 1st time I had ever heard your silent face by New Order live. When I realised what was coming I nearly died. It's my fave tune ever except for sprotson green by the charlatans. The best thing was that the tune before hand was blue monday and they were scratching can't get you out of my head over the top of it, QUALITY