This Is A VERY Long Shot... ... ...

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Chris Martin

Nov 9, 2007
... ... but has anyone out there got any tapes from DJ ROY ARCHER or MIKEY LUTON from LEEDS WAREHOUSE from'90-'92ish. I know both used to do tapes and sell 'em for a fiver each so there might be someone on here who has one or two.

Also if anyone has any tapes of radio shows from DREAM FM which broadcast out of LEEDS in the early to mid '90's, I would be eternally grateful.
Cheers me dears!!

Hi Chris

I have loads of Roy, Marshall, Ease and Boy Wonder, DJ Oss tapes from Friday nights. Used to buy them from the bods way up there at the dj booth at the end of the night.
I was bought a tape to pc converter for crimbo and still havent set it up :$

This could be reason enough to get em ripped so will do soon I promise :p

GarethR

Sep 18, 2007
Leeds
I've got loads of Dream Fm tapes, had about 50 at one point but they slowly got swiped over the years. Will see if I can dig out what my brother didnt steal when he moved out & try get my head round getting them from tape to MP3, Im not the greatest with proper techi stuff! :roll:

Chris Martin

Nov 9, 2007

waynos

Jul 24, 2023
... ... but has anyone out there got any tapes from DJ ROY ARCHER or MIKEY LUTON from LEEDS WAREHOUSE from'90-'92ish. I know both used to do tapes and sell 'em for a fiver each so there might be someone on here who has one or two.

Also if anyone has any tapes of radio shows from DREAM FM which broadcast out of LEEDS in the early to mid '90's, I would be eternally grateful.
Cheers me dears!!
Have a mikey tape with some belters on. Definitely him as girlfriend got it from a private party he did at his house. How do you get tape to upload. Assuming need to transfer somehow to digital. What needed any help appreciated

waynos

Jul 24, 2023
Have a mikey tape with some belters on. Definitely him as girlfriend got it from a private party he did at his house. How do you get tape to upload. Assuming need to transfer somehow to digital. What needed any help appreciated
Also a twilight zone tape (unsure of dj) got adamski nrg and Mr kirks nightmare on it